This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Here's me using me big squeegee on a store front :)

It won't upload. sorry its saying the upload folder is full??

yep welcome to the forum ............. been like that for ages ... their prob too mean to spend money on server storage size  ;D

Lee Burbidge

yep welcome to the forum ............. been like that for ages ... their prob too mean to spend money on server storage size  ;D

Oh bum. It was good pic of me in mid sway on a store front as well :)

Ian101

try this link to your photo  ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/indigo-sun/2141383605/

Lee Burbidge

try this link to your photo  ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/indigo-sun/2141383605/
Mate you gotta put that in the topic I started on here a short while ago called Marketing Ideas. As funny and weird as it is, that rabbits a clever dude. I would remember that window cleaner!!! lmao

mister bit

It looks like you sit on that plastic stool with your tds meter at the ready occasional sups of tea watching your water fill beneath the glow of a 40watt bare light bulb  ;D

Ian101

It looks like you sit on that plastic stool with your tds meter at the ready occasional sups of tea watching your water fill beneath the glow of a 40watt bare light bulb  ;D

;D ;D .... photo taken after it was all put together and just checking for leaks under max pressure ... mug is for testing water hence tds meter .... crap lighting in garage so needed extra light from mechanics lamp - hate working in poor light conditions ............... hula hoop to releive boredom  ;)

Lee Burbidge

It looks like you sit on that plastic stool with your tds meter at the ready occasional sups of tea watching your water fill beneath the glow of a 40watt bare light bulb  ;D

;D ;D .... photo taken after it was all put together and just checking for leaks under max pressure ... mug is for testing water hence tds meter .... crap lighting in garage so needed extra light from mechanics lamp - hate working in poor light conditions ............... hula hoop to releive boredom  ;)

Lol

Dave Mills

http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/blog/how-squeegee-size-affects-a-window-cleaning-businesses-bottom-line/

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"For example if it took you 4 minutes to clean the same window with a 12″ squeegee, you could cut that time down to 2 minutes by using a 24″ squeegee instead. So if you charged $4.00 to clean that window you would have increased your earnings per minute from $1/per minute to $2/per minute."

Use a 72" squeegee and cut it to 40 seconds, increasing your earnings to $6 per minute.

Extreme but it shows just how daft that argument is.

Lee Burbidge

http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/blog/how-squeegee-size-affects-a-window-cleaning-businesses-bottom-line/

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"For example if it took you 4 minutes to clean the same window with a 12″ squeegee, you could cut that time down to 2 minutes by using a 24″ squeegee instead. So if you charged $4.00 to clean that window you would have increased your earnings per minute from $1/per minute to $2/per minute."

Use a 72" squeegee and cut it to 40 seconds, increasing your earnings to $6 per minute.

Extreme but it shows just how daft that argument is.

lol thats right  ;D

rosskesava

lol thats right  ;D

I'm not having a go but why publish an article that's a pile of rubbish as any window cleaner who's used a squeegee for more than a few minutes knows already?

I'm just curious. Thanks.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.