This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kenny83

Re: have you tried Geofix?
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 04:29:05 pm »
no, i said that the epoxy grout is permeable, basically the gout is like resin bound aggregate, lots of tiny stones covered in resin, therefor lots of gaps between the stones to allow water to pass through... if you follow me? thefore the substrate will have no problem breathing.... I assume thats what you mean by breathable only by your reaction i think we may have crossed wires? the fact is mate is that it is a great product and very easy to install also it is used on a commercial basis by local authorities and contractors which is a good enough reference / reason for me to use it... its basically geofix but alot better uses water to be applied... no need to wait for a dry day etc... it's a great and in my opinion better alternative to geofix or anythin else i have come across, even traditional sand/cement as the tensile strength is alot greater

have a look at the case studies mate - http://www.nccstreetscape.co.uk/casestudies.html
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Roy Cauldery

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 09:34:14 am »
Hi all
sorry to hi-jack the post(i'm usually over on the window side).We have a pressure washing side of our business and this caught my eye as we usually sub out repointing.I would like to do it all in house and offer a one stop shop for our customers
What I'me asking really is, do you guys use the wet style application(from the link above) immediately post clean and if so what are your experiences? We are a hands on team and willing to try it if its worked for you.
If and pretty please, you are using it, I would also like to know if someone would be willing to have a bit of free labour for a day so I could join your team and watch/help you in action using it? :)  You must supply never ending tea though!!

TYIA

Roy
info@phoenixecs.co.uk
we succeed because others can't or won't

paul parker

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 11:22:34 am »
I have used it for pavements and believe me it works really well. It works fine with
Natural Stone
Concrete
Slate
Clay
Terracotta
Granite .

evil genius

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 12:35:09 pm »
I run a small building and maintenance firm and in my opinion it's a very poor product especially for the premium you pay on it.
In the last 3 months we have reprinted over 250square meters of patios because of this badly produced product. Sand and cement in the correct ratio and additives
For the job everytime.
Ian
Stratford upon avon & Coventry pressure washing
www.mbsurfacecleaning.co.uk
www.mbuildsc.co.uk