This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

supernova77

Re: Notice handed in, time to get cracking.
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 12:25:36 pm »
When I set up last time a lot about 80% of the work I was doing was subbed in from two different cleaning firms and when the recession kicked in one shut up shop and went back to selling second hand motors the other stopped subbing work out which put about 4 cleaning firms in trouble. 2 went bust within days. I had to either push on with 2 lads and myself or wrap it up. I tried to keep it going but when I started missing mortgage payments I decided I wanted to clear all my debts and then start again

Plus my Wife was pregnant with my daughter and it was starting to cause her a lot of stress.

Fair play colley.

My advice would be to go it alone, build YOUR own business... In the long run YOU will reap the benefits.

However if you decide on the partnership with Ritchy then all the best to both of you :-)

Andy

colley614

Re: Notice handed in, time to get cracking.
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2012, 02:24:20 pm »
Don't get me wrong it's only been agreed in principle. Me and Richy still have a lot to sort out and talk through. This has not been set in stone and I would respect richies wishes if he said that I don't bring enough to the table or my ideas differ to much from his but I'm sure he has a lot of confidence in my ability.

To be honest after conversations with quite a few members from this forum a lot have said that they would love me to work for them. After I've thanked them for the offer a few have come back to me and said things along the lines of well let's do something together. This has really got me thinking and I decided to give richy a call and start talking about it.

Don't get me wrong this decission wasn't something that was made over night we have spent quite a lot of time talking over the phone and in person. I know that it can be a bad idea going partners but I intent for both of us to come out of this with a lot more than we put in