This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H h20

Re: Has WFP become a hobby ?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 05:49:05 pm »
Squeeky Rog,you obviously don`t know what you`re missing,but i bet you are really a closet wfper,thats why you read this post,Gaz

busydaffodil

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 06:29:31 pm »
Rog - is that you in disguise because you dont want to be seen with a pole in your hand??? ;)   

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 06:31:42 pm »
Yes. I didn't think it was noticeable when the photo was taken.  :-\

Like my photoshop work?
Not as good as the nice lady I did a while back.(if you know what I mean) ;D

Rog.

g_griffin

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 07:19:03 pm »
500 bus stops may seem a tad too many

But when you are without a car that numbers necessary.

Gerry. 

dai

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 07:58:39 pm »
Mark, I feel for you mate. I lost my mrs 13 years ago.
When the worst thing that can ever happen to you does, And you survive it. There's nothing that can hurt you.
So life hit you with it's best punch. you staggered but never went down.
You take all the feelings, the pain, the anger, especially the anger, and channel it all into positive momentum and go for it. you'v been through the fire, felt the heat from the flames. Your invincible, you fear nothing.
I am lucky enough to have found love again. To have someone in my life that's more important to me than I am. The price to pay for that is that I am vunerable again, all the old fears have returned.
To get back on thread, I am always tinkering and trying to improve things. Matt's
site is a great place to exchange ideas. WFP has become a hobby, it's an outlet for creativity. It's the little guys like us that use WFP every day, that will take it forward.
We encounter problems, solve them, try new ideas and adopt or reject them.
It's one of the few hobbies that actually make you money. With projects in mind, and no time to work on them, It takes the pain out of being rained off too. DAI