This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

hazard cones
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:26:08 pm »
does anyone know where to get new blank ones from ?

I do not want to nick from side of road before someone posts it.

this image is from the supplier cleaning spot :http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk just to be fair to them.

is there anyone that supplies these blank, or custom branded ?

at the mo I am buying them and removing stickers to add my own which is annoying and time wasting
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Re: hazard cones
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:38 pm »
Try Here

Safety Shop

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:39:10 pm »
Just read the rest ofyour post so maybe not.

Erithwc

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 01:40:13 pm »
wcw

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 01:42:37 pm »
wcw

thats where I get them from, maybe should just call them and ask for a discount  without stickers  :-\
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Erithwc

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 01:53:27 pm »
Have you got any pics of your custom sticker i want to get some done but haven't got around to it yet  :)

Thanks Paul

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 01:57:47 pm »
Have you got any pics of your custom sticker i want to get some done but haven't got around to it yet  :)

Thanks Paul
it just has my website address on it instead of other peoples  ;)

jarvy

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 02:06:37 pm »
I am looking at getting some cones too,pi55ed off with the yellow A boards that get blown over with the slightest wind  >:(
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 03:01:58 pm »
I am looking at getting some cones too,pi55ed off with the yellow A boards that get blown over with the slightest wind  >:(
do you want some with my web address on ?

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 03:57:42 pm »

Thanks Paul
Paul, because I am brain dead, I didnt see what they have on that image, the can add logo's etc so just call them to ask  ::).
I just spotted this, will save me hassle in the future I think if they can do what my printer does, need to speak to them about it now :)

CLEANCARE WC

Re: hazard cones New
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 04:02:06 pm »
Have you got any pics of your custom sticker i want to get some done but haven't got around to it yet  :)

Thanks Paul
it just has my website address on it instead of other peoples  ;)

I CUT THE BOTTOM 2CM OFF THE STICKER, IM NOT ADVERTISING FOR THE SUPPLIER...CHEEKY GITS.

WELL ITS MORE ABOUT CUSTYS OR PASSERS BY WITH REDUNDANCY MONEY GETTING ANY BRIGHT IDEAS
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 04:04:27 pm »

Thanks Paul
it just has my website address on it instead of other peoples  ;)

I CUT THE BOTTOM 2CM OFF THE STICKER, IM NOT ADVERTISING FOR THE SUPPLIER...CHEEKY GITS.
my feeling exactly, there is no benefit in me doing so for that supplier, I dont mind advertising for them, but I charge for it in someway  ;)

jarvy

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 04:21:35 pm »
Nah,thought i might advertise a decent windy on mine!!!  ;) ;D
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Window Washers

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 04:27:36 pm »
Nah,thought i might advertise a decent windy on mine!!!  ;) ;D
hence why I asked if you want to me to advertise on yours  :-*