This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Linda - Payatrader

Re: pay a trader
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:08 pm »
Hi
Now I'm really confused as PayPal pro charges a monthly fee!!!! Its very late and maybe I have misread the thread.

If you need a shopping cart facility we can give you one without any monthly fees. We don't generally promote this as very few of our sole proprietors actually  need a shopping cart.

if you do need one, let us know.

Best
Linda

andyjm1

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 11:21:08 pm »
Barclays have just introduced a mobile phone app that allows users to send money to other mobile phones via a text message. Other banks are expected to follow suit fairly quickly.  :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 11:31:08 pm »
barclays, says it all.

All these others are now dinosaurs

Steve Sed

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 04:08:18 am »
Hi
Now I'm really confused as PayPal pro charges a monthly fee!!!! Its very late and maybe I have misread the thread.

If you need a shopping cart facility we can give you one without any monthly fees. We don't generally promote this as very few of our sole proprietors actually  need a shopping cart.

if you do need one, let us know.

I was just making the point that Paypal Pro gives that facility, and that is what you are paying £20 a month for. I also made the point that if you are that level you may be better getting a proper merchant account. Particularly if you are a wc as debit card payments are generall 12-18p per transaction. I would guess that few would pay with credit cards, but even then the majority will get a much better rate. As I say, it's all about volume. Personally, as a self employed wc, I see no need for Paypal or any other paid for payment method.
Best
Linda