This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dmlservices

Re: grudge cleans?still got a few?
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2012, 12:59:37 am »
sounds like an idea DW.thing is ive been cleaning some of this very compact work for 15+ years and they are all good payers plus i get lots of conny roof/fascia cleans in spring/summer,good xmas tips etc.

Say you get better priced houses. You probably won't get all these extra little jobs, and or tips. So you ll break even anyway! And say you lose a 10 house but gain a 15, the extra 5 is soon lost if you have to keep chasing payment. And 150 a day is good going IMO. I go home happy at that if working alone!

Very good advise that , lower paid good payers ,are worth more than higher paid bad payers

Deangsi

Re: grudge cleans?still got a few?
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 01:21:57 pm »
WFP does cost thousands to keep running!!when you factor in van,tax,repairs,insurances,equipment,fuel,poles,brushes,pumps,batteries,resin,hoses,etc.the list is endless!!!

the fact of the matter is i need a van for my business with all the cost it entails.i also need a seperate car which ill be buying soon for leisure/pleasure and ferrying loved ones around.

years ago i just needed an old car,ladders and scrims.times have changed and i need to reflect the higher overheads in my prices charged for the job.simple!

regards

dazmond

i agree with this but there is one thing to consider how much are windies making now from poles compared to years ago i do about £30 to £40 an hour i know some of the guys on hear manage £50 an hour thats a hell of a wage in my opinion. so we also have to take that into concideration and not get greedy there will always be someone who will be happy to work for £25 an hour for example maybe even less