This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

Van Flooded
« on: February 12, 2012, 04:42:36 pm »
Went to the van today to have a sort out the pipes had frozen so i disconected the pump but forgot to turn the tank valve of, had a knock on the door looked at the van and i see lots of water on the floor. well opened the door then relised what i done the pipe had defrosted and chucked out 500 litres of water in the back of the van. quite funny when i opened the door it poured out over my feet. Just what i wanted on a sunday morning lol

Klean07

Re: Just what i wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »
I took my Merlin from the shed this morning because temps have gone up switch it on after an hour or so then noticed that two of the plastic housings have cracked!!! Another £60 to my outlay no doubt!!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

woody1

Re: Just what i wanted
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 06:18:21 pm »
ouch im glad my ro is not in the van

Johnny B

Re: Van Flooded
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 06:42:08 pm »
Woody1, I feel your pain. My 15 litre water bottle leaked and about half of it soaked through into the front floor of my van, causing my carpets to be submerged.

It took a few weeks of driving around with my heater on full blast to dry it out!  ;D

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Re: Van Flooded
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:35:55 pm »
unlucky mate. I try and remember to turn off the main stop tap on the tank, just in case!

that and don't let pipes freeze lol