This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Robert hawes

Re: pure freedom
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 10:54:59 pm »
transit conncet lwb t230

Lee GLS

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 10:56:04 pm »
Don't bother getting the poles from whoever you get your system from, get them from Gardiners. The 4 and 7 are pointless, just get a clx27 from Gardiners you will beuch better off

Lee GLS

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 10:57:01 pm »
transit conncet lwb t230

Same as me  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 10:59:01 pm »
Ok, they are not exactly the same in the fact the they are not made by pure freedom, BUT they are exactly the same setup, the cages are made by an engineering firm just like pure freedoms are, I've seen a pure freedom cage and it looks Identicke to the cleaning warehouse.

At the end if the day no tank frame has been crash tested apart from ionics.
apart from alex and ionic,

Pure freedom are owned by adepter engineering, they are the engineers they are built in house.
it is easy to copy a box, is the weld the same I can't answer that as never seen one, I have owned a purefreedom one so I know they are quality.

Ionics crash test IMO is worthless due to the speed it was tested at, I drive at least twice the speed so renders it untested at normal motorway driving speeds, but thats another convo :)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 11:00:19 pm »
robert are you having this as a 2 man system ?

if so why not get the 650l and have plenty of water ?

Defo better having to much that to little  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 11:39:34 pm »
robert are you having this as a 2 man system ?

if so why not get the 650l and have plenty of water ?

Defo better having to much that to little  ;)
Maybe because the 650 is too big for a connect??

Lee Pryor

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 11:45:47 pm »
ionics sister company pure 2o will match the spec of any system and beat the price with a crash tested system.

so if you were buying a system with the same spec that was the same price or cheaper and the only difference is that one was crash test approved which one would you buy??? hhhmmmm  ::)

check it out here

http://www.pure2o.co.uk/price_promise.html
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

CleartechLee

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 12:02:28 am »
thanks i been looking at pure freedom for a long time now well 2 mouths lol so am getting them done in a week or 2 now

How long from placing to the order to fitting the system in the van? are they quick or takes weeks?

Robert hawes

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:52 am »
pay a  deposit can be done in a week  :)

stec74

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 11:54:28 am »
very good system but beware,when i got mine 3mths ago i was given a quote by one of them and when i called back 8 days later to confirm and pay deposit the price jumped up another 260quid. not impressed with that, what you say is what you pay in my book. also after paying them nearly 3000 cash they then charged me 15quid for a tds meter. very good system but penny pinchers.

Robert hawes

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 12:12:58 pm »
thanks mate i will keep it mind
very good system but beware,when i got mine 3mths ago i was given a quote by one of them and when i called back 8 days later to confirm and pay deposit the price jumped up another 260quid. not impressed with that, what you say is what you pay in my book. also after paying them nearly 3000 cash they then charged me 15quid for a tds meter. very good system but penny pinchers.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 11:41:54 pm »
Agreed.....I handed over 7k,they then charged me full price for 'o'clip pliers and a few 'o' clips :(

Dave66

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 12:13:53 am »
they are tight gits, we spent about 8k there and they was like oh thats an extra £4 for that hose or whatever, i'd go the other option looking back...  ::)
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 01:08:48 am »
am i the only one that built his own system. i got the cleaning warehouse to build a caged tank which is brilliant i must say . and the rest i did myself and saved a fortune compared to the costings listed on here . i went to pure freedom to check out what was on offer and when i saw what was offered  i thought i could do that and have what i wanted i got everything from the cleaning warehouse with help from andy i then took it home and built it over a weekend . and saved a fortune. simple i have been running for 5 months i still got 000 on tds i reckon i got all for less than 1400quid single set up at the moment with option to make it 2 man on a 650 litre tank , it works a treat the money i saved i managed to get better poles

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 11:01:49 am »
Yep, good guys with good systems. Grimsby not very exciting though.  :o

Last time I was there the sun was out lovely it was :)
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology