Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Gourlay

Re: car cleaning
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2004, 02:30:04 am »
How many companies are there selling waterless products.

Is it the same firm

or diffrent importers.

jb_valet

Re: car cleaning
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2004, 10:09:39 pm »
hi Les and Steve

i,m a newbie from surrey and have just come on to see how all this works, i have done work for blueplanet and they are waterless and i take my hat of to them very good ones at that.

i have been a normal valeter for years and got intrested about six months ago in waterless products but did not pursue it due to i did not believe it would be any good.

i then found quite a few companies had stopped valeters coming on site due to their sudden change of rules regarding water, i tracked down some waterless products and the stuff was more of a glaze than a good quality polish and then i saw a advert from blueplanet seeking tempory contract valeters but must use their waterless products, i went along and sure enough they were using waterless products but not the glaze type.
they use a product called no wet and i for one have been converted, it is a really good product and long lasting.
I now use a mixture of both as it helps me in the corporate market, i cant afford to go 100%waterless as most people still cant get their heads around it, and most dealers wont use it not because it,s not good enough but because it,s to expensive compared to free water.