This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard iSparkle

Re: what do most sole operators try and achieve daily
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 12:07:15 pm »
Don't know about the figures and not really bothered but he works in some areas I do and you wouldn't believe how fast they go ... I'm talking seconds perpane of glass personally I'd be worried about the quality of job but guess he's not got a quality issue as still doing them .. What takes me 20 mins his lad was doing it in under 5 minutes !!!!!

hey ian!  i saw you on my round yesterday think it was lupins drive or something?  was looking out for you but you were round the back on my way and way out and was in a rush yesterday!!!  loved all the tinsel tho!  ;D
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2011, 12:08:40 pm »
Concept20 plant by any chance? ;D ;D

i dont know what you mean?  i am a concept 2o franchisee yes.  i am a fan of theirs yes.  am i paid to sit in an office by them and write into forums?  No  :-*
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Dave66

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2011, 01:02:30 pm »
70 a day
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 02:46:31 pm »
I THINK THERES ALOT OF BILLY BULLpoop GOING ON HERE MAKING OUT THERE EARNIG MORE THAN WHAT THEY SAY ALL I CAN SAY IS WHY!!!!!!!!!!! WHERES MR KARL PILKINGTON THE BULLpoop MAN WHO SMELLS THE BULLpoop MMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave66

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2011, 02:58:13 pm »
true, i mean how many on here ask  if there's any cheap poles for sale yet earn £500 a day!  :-X ;D
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2011, 03:07:22 pm »
true, i mean how many on here ask  if there's any cheap poles for sale yet earn £500 a day!  :-X ;D

who's asking for cheap poles?  ???
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Dave Willis

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2011, 03:23:57 pm »
How can a Concept van make you any quicker than an Ionics van or a DIY van? Answer - it can't.
Only two ways to earn more - price higher or splash and dash.

Mike_G

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2011, 03:25:34 pm »

who's asking for cheap poles?  ???

Take a look at the buy and sell section, there are always people looking for second hand stuff, if its not poles its tanks or ladders etc

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2011, 03:35:28 pm »
How can a Concept van make you any quicker than an Ionics van or a DIY van? Answer - it can't.
Only two ways to earn more - price higher or splash and dash.

I;m not here to convince you Mark.  I;m just answering a question honestly that was posted.  I'm not trying to antagonise.

There are many different factors that can make one operator faster than another and also raise earnings.  These include pricing and technique, but there are many other factors too that add up.  Each one may save you 1 min per house, but they multiply.

Of course van setup makes a difference.  I dont know if concept's is better or worse than ionics, or for that sake your own vans?  All i know is what i get thru in a day and what an employee of mine got thru.  And our customers love us, and stay with us, and recommend us, so if they're happy, I;m happy  :)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

bonsey

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2011, 03:35:49 pm »
35 quid aday dont know how u do 23 jobs a day just about do 5  :(

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2011, 03:45:17 pm »
35 quid aday dont know how u do 23 jobs a day just about do 5  :(

roller blades!  8)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

richywilts

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2011, 03:45:55 pm »
richard do you clean 350 everyday on your own that is pretty impressive, if i went out 8-4 and once im up to speed again i know i could prob do 250s, our prices havent had a price rise for 3 years so they are due an increase also our canvasser got a load of work on a lower prices than i prefer which need either jibbing or increasing.

even an extra couple of quid on each job would prob give me an extra 30-40 quid a day this is something were going to look at in january and decide when best time to increase is either jan or april, so when up to speed i cud prob be doing 260-270s
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2011, 03:49:24 pm »
richard do you clean 350 everyday on your own that is pretty impressive, if i went out 8-4 and once im up to speed again i know i could prob do 250s, our prices havent had a price rise for 3 years so they are due an increase also our canvasser got a load of work on a lower prices than i prefer which need either jibbing or increasing.

even an extra couple of quid on each job would prob give me an extra 30-40 quid a day this is something were going to look at in january and decide when best time to increase is either jan or april, so when up to speed i cud prob be doing 260-270s

thanks richard.  to ne honest i didnt know if it was the norm or not.  think after the responses i;ve had it may not be.

i;m impressed that you've got your 2 guys making £500 a day together.  I couldnt get my guys far over £400 together wihtout them really starting to complain and whine.  do they have one van with 2 poles, and do they need a refill?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

richywilts

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2011, 03:55:25 pm »
iv had to lay one lad off, they werent doing 500 a day everyday that was in summer working till later, they too tend to hit 400 mark which isnt bad going to be fair i think we both have to high expectations, i think doing too much can lead to burn out.
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2011, 03:58:05 pm »
iv had to lay one lad off, they werent doing 500 a day everyday that was in summer working till later, they too tend to hit 400 mark which isnt bad going to be fair i think we both have to high expectations, i think doing too much can lead to burn out.

tell me about it.  we've both had a rough ride with your thefts and my fire!  i;ve decided to expand slow and steady now.  fast is exciting but bloody stressful and very expensive too.  i wasted a load of money this year because of expaning too quick

£400 isnt bad, but if one can do £350 and finish for 4:00, then it makes no sense to add to your wage bill to touch £400.  that was the problem
iSparkle Window Cleaning

KS Cleaning

« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2011, 04:12:55 pm »
just going to step in here and defend Richard a little.Because of the advice he was given from concept and the way he prices jobs Richards average value is probably a lot higher than most on here also he unlike me and probably others he would select the properties he would clean as he started with wfp from the word go,unlike me and others i started trad and took any thing on so my values are lower than Richards but i do just as much work.
Richard does not collect again from the beginning he had his customers paying by standing orders,unlike me and others
He as a good system on board his vehicle doesn't seem have many problems.
In my opinion Richard is at the point most of us want to be at after say 5 years? by going down the franchise route he was advised well and is doing well

so f*****g well he as no time to talk to me on the round :'( :'( :-* :-*
(i dont think i havent noticed pal) ;D

thanks for having my back bob!

i;m just too bloody busy to stop nowadays as i;ve got to get my son from nursery....  when i;m late they charge £10 per 15 min!!!!!

we should meet up for a pint some evening tho?  :)
Cheaper than you charge for cleaning windows then!!!!!

Slash

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2011, 04:26:16 pm »
mmmmm..........!how come richard is earning a lot more money a day and he s only been at it 18 months?you must have some good priced posh accounts to be making £350-£400 a day when you work 9am-4pm!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

where are you based?if its around central london or surrey i believe you!!anywhere else and i think your pulling our legs!!

i dont know any one man bands that earn that per day on a regular basis on maintenance window cleaning.

anything from £150-£250 a day for me working 9pm-4pm with an hour for lunch/coffee breaks/moving van.
I live in Surrey and don't earn what Richard does,now that the darker nights are in I struggle to reach the £250.00 mark and the majority of my work is compact and well priced so I think somebodys telling porkies ;
However if I am wrong I doubt the standard of his work is very good

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2011, 04:45:39 pm »
Richard,you just sound like a headless chicken,2 lads bringing £400 a day in and it wasn`t good enough for you,or was it not affordable to you in which case you are in a terrible trading position,you are off your rocker.That figure done regular as an average with 2 good reliable employees could be as good as it gets.Your head is full of Concept sh*t.Its a well know fact 2 men don`t double what 1 man can do.You are heading for a total collapse.

Klean07

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2011, 04:48:25 pm »
£150+ a day this week and next. But nothing for two weeks after that!!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

geefree

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2011, 05:36:12 pm »
I turnover around 8 times whilst i am sleepin . ;D