Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AshWhite

Re: holidays
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 07:46:59 pm »
Speak to me when baby basey-fisher arrives, see how much you get away with then!
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Paul H

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 07:51:55 pm »
i have 8 days off a week and 53 weeks off per year!

so what do you do for the rest of the year??? 

Golf! ... oo and watch the north easts top team play football!  :D

Paul H

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 07:55:35 pm »
i have 8 days off a week and 53 weeks off per year! ;D

so what do you do for the rest of the year??? ;D

golf of course and watch the north easts top football team ! ;D... oo and gan to ibiza with the lads florida with the wife and kids ... coach a football team.... and have the odd comment on here! ;D ;D

markpowell

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 09:51:22 pm »
2 weeks xmas, 1 week easter, 1 week august bank holiday, all bank holidays and another 2 weeks usually end of jan to go to canaries.

Simon Moat

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »
Everyday Cartmel races, most days York races, 3/4 weeks other times, more next year for Olympics.

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 12:03:12 pm »
Speak to me when baby basey-fisher arrives, see how much you get away with then!

the way my mrs s career is going i could end up being a house husband lol.   i heard life starts when the kids go to school

Colin Day

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 12:38:29 pm »

the way my mrs s career is going i could end up being a house husband lol.   i heard life starts when the kids go to school

I'm the house husband, I can only work from 9 til about 2:30pm so this limits the amount of work I can do.

Child minder? Don't bother, they are either unreliable or bloody expensive and you have to up the price on jobs to cover costs... :(

But, would I swap situations? Not a chance, I spent far too long away from my kids when I was in the Navy, I'm making the most of the time I have with them now.... :)

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 01:23:47 pm »
I spent far too long away from my kids when I was in the Navy, I'm making the most of the time I have with them now....

Is that before you ship them off to the Navy Colin ??

;D ;D ;D

Colin Day

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 02:09:07 pm »
I spent far too long away from my kids when I was in the Navy, I'm making the most of the time I have with them now....

Is that before you ship them off to the Navy Colin ??

;D ;D ;D

Oh yes, I even have their official numbers written down in my diary.... ;D

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »
 ;D ;D