This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: New Job With Pics, How Much ?
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 11:10:10 pm »
this would fall in my "minimum" charge band..............£10.00 monthly or £13 bi-monthly ;D

Yeah same here - but wfp maybe  a couple of quid less?  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

paul saunders

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 07:51:56 am »
so what did you do it for ??? ??? ???

Because they asked him to.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

MNWC

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 09:19:03 am »
Sorry chaps, i dont kiss and tell  :-*

Some of you are about right for a regular clean.

But we charged a bit more for a first clean.

Flash..

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 10:43:09 am »
What a great post this is, I really dont get to see enougth dirty windows all week.  I think we should all post pictures of some dirty windows we clean and play guess the price and never get the answer, what is the point?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:19 am »
What a great post this is, I really dont get to see enougth dirty windows all week.  I think we should all post pictures of some dirty windows we clean and play guess the price and never get the answer, what is the point?
Agree,why don't they just post  'Oooo look at the big job I have just done,I hope everybody is impressed'

MNWC

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 11:34:49 am »

The point was to see what price everyone else would charge.

Hence the subject of the post reads "new job with pics, how much ?"

Thats why i dont come on here that often because there is a small minority out for an argument

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 05:11:35 pm »
when did i say it was 2 hours ?

2 blokes 2 vans 3 hours each

You didn't; sorry about that, someone else did lol!!!!!
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 05:13:03 pm »
In fairness to them mate, if you ask someone to guess something you normally give them the answer ::)
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 05:36:37 pm »
we are not asking you to guess what i quoted it at :) i just asked marcus to take some pics and post it on here to see what people would say
and where we live its not a great idea to be giving out too much info about where you work and how much you charge........some cutthroat operators around us ;D

Flash..

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 06:56:55 pm »
we are not asking you to guess what i quoted it at :) i just asked marcus to take some pics and post it on here to see what people would say
and where we live its not a great idea to be giving out too much info about where you work and how much you charge........some cutthroat operators around us ;D

So when the subject of your post says "New job how much?" What did you mean if you didnt want us to guess at how much you quoted?

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 08:38:32 pm »

Thats why i dont come on here that often because there is a small minority out for an argument
exactly and yeah its not about what price we got its just a post to see what you all think
we got more than than the lowest and less than the highest but it was a very good mornings work ;D

stuart mc

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
well to be fair to the guys that have replied, why should they share their prices if you won't share yours.

I never replied but then I wouldn't ask either, if I wasn't prepared to say much I got

and it is because of folk like you LJ I don't take much interest in this section of the forum

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 08:48:54 pm »
hey ucky wheres your website??????
i keep clicking on ......ALLBRITE!!!
and it just comes back to your user profile????

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 08:50:59 pm »
well to be fair to the guys that have replied, why should they share their prices if you won't share yours.

I never replied but then I wouldn't ask either, if I wasn't prepared to say much I got

and it is because of folk like you LJ I don't take much interest in this section of the forum
errrrr its not my post!!!!

stuart mc

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 08:57:44 pm »

errrrr its not my post!!!!

no but you were the one over reacting and calling someone a cock sucking numpty, bit out of order really, when all he did was state an opinion, you don't have to read what he wrote just ignore it, but he wasn't abusive and you were

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 09:13:24 pm »
ok sorry if YOU think i overreacted (one word by the way but you are a scotch.....)
the general tone of his post was confrontational
marcus put these pics up
he asked a question
he never said " heres a job we did i want to tell you how much we got paid for doing it"
as i said it was a nice day,we did a large job and thought other windies might be interested in looking at the pics
it doesnt say here is a job i did and this is how much i got paid does it???
its a question
thats all
and i dont give two fishes tits how often you come on here or whether you want to burn down my house and eat my children

stuart mc

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 09:29:57 pm »
 ;D ok bud chill, I couldn't really care either way, I just thought Ucky was getting uncalled for stick, and I certainly don't want to burn you house down or anything else ;D and yes it looked a lovely job to do on a nice day.

but here is the thing some folk ask for help pricing, that is what it initially looked like, but it became apparent that wasn't the case, no problem with that, SAJ often posts my day in pics, but he doesn't ask for a price, just if it was me and I asked how much then I would feel inclined to say roughly how much I got for it, but of course you don't have to, totally understandable but I wouldn't ask others to divulge a price either, well not without explaining fully first

steveo22

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 09:31:08 pm »
and as a footnote for you ya cock sucking numpty
it was a nice day
its a great old building(bespoiled by the seventies extensions)
we had a good result which we never expected when we quoted it
we thought other window cleaners might be interested
if it pes you off that much e mail me and you can meet up and tell it to my face
ok  ;D
HaHa, calm down. Are you pee'd off cause you made yourself look a tit?!

Flash..

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 09:48:36 pm »
LJ the tone of your posts make you seem very silly and imature, I would be happy to meet up with you if you are ever in Dorset and educate you.

Justen Uff

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 10:16:38 pm »

I object to that last statement.  I think theres a big minority out for an argument!