This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pole2pole

Short pole for the bottom ones
« on: November 27, 2005, 12:39:11 am »
Can anyone please push me in the right direction for a pole(1 meter tops) purely for downstairs wfp'ing? It's the last piece in the jigsaw,then i'll be happy. PS are there any other wfp widows out there cos since WFP took over my life, i think i've been givin IT more time than i have HER. Boo i hear you crying. But i bet there's a bit of me in all of you  ;)

Paul Coleman

Re: Short pole for the bottom ones
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 06:41:34 am »
Can anyone please push me in the right direction for a pole(1 meter tops) purely for downstairs wfp'ing? It's the last piece in the jigsaw,then i'll be happy. PS are there any other wfp widows out there cos since WFP took over my life, i think i've been givin IT more time than i have HER. Boo i hear you crying. But i bet there's a bit of me in all of you  ;)

Others may make a pole that short but the only one I'm aware of is the Ionics mini pole.  It's 2 feet long but extends telescopically to 4 feet using their clamp system.  The problem I experience with it is that the holes in the water jets seem too large.  I do need to resolve this issue but I'm unsuree how to.  If I can't use other jets then I've wasted another £70.

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 08:48:15 am »
Omnipole do one as well
Telescopic 1 metre to 1.6 metre complete with 10" brush head, internal hose, alloy hozelock type connector £59.95

The link will take you to it
http://www.omnipole.com/omnipoles.htm

matt

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 10:01:14 am »
unger do a "handy henry" at least its called handy something or other

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 04:39:23 pm »
...Ionics mini pole.  It's 2 feet long but extends telescopically to 4 feet using their clamp system.  The problem I experience with it is that the holes in the water jets seem too large.  I do need to resolve this issue but I'm unsuree how to.  If I can't use other jets then I've wasted another £70.

Shiner,

I've that pole too, but not used it much.

The problem your experiencing is with the brush head; not the pole, but it's the same brush head as I use with my 18 ft Ionics pole, in fact I swap them around, if I think one is filthy.

What brush head are you using?  Mine are the 10 inch Ionic ones.

james44

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 05:23:54 pm »
Try one of these http://img356.i.us/img356/1851/dcp0260new3bv.jpg

£20  from b&q  will take any brush  and trigger of course!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 07:38:02 pm »
Hi There,

We offer a custom built service for poles.

You can have one built any size you want, ie a 4-5ft pole with Vikan brush head and decent machined brass jets(not too big like Ionics), would be about £45 or you could have a 2x3ft pole,2x4ft,2x5ft,3x4ft,3x5ft in fact almost any combination you want if you look on the website there is a build your own custom pole section at the bottom of each pole type, have fun www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk

Hope this of use.

I personally use the following sizes all the time
1x5ft pole
3x4ft pole
3x5ft pole
4x5ft pole
5x5ft pole
6x5ft pole
6x8ft pole

Alex

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 08:00:50 pm »
Dino,

Request a Ionic Price list we have multi-pole range with angle crank adapters, great for residential use.

www.ionicsystems.com

Regards

Reuben

Pole2pole

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 08:15:47 pm »
Thanks friends  ;) I'm checking out all of the above info. It's just that i wanna get it right 1st time, not settle for second best,only to be buying another one in a couple of weeks/months. Chose the wrong time of year to invest in wfp. I've just asked my boys what they'd like for christmas this year....a satsuma or a chocolate bar. Bah Humbug  ;D

Ian_Giles

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 08:44:31 pm »
I am very impressed by the Gardiner site, and I'm kicking myself up the backside for not knowing about them earlier, I bought a submersible pump from Omnipole, identical to the one that Gardiners sell, but Omnipole sell it at a vastly higher price >:(

I feel like a right mug now :-[

I liked the choice of hoses too, I think I'll be contacting them in the near future :)

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Pole2pole

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 08:59:57 pm »
just got a 125l container from gardiner and it was on my door within 3 days. Wrong size elbow joint though :( Called all day friday, but no joy. Turns out they've had a few days off, but they're back in the morning so should get that sorted then. Yeh, great site and for once....easy to navigate. I don't know if it's me, but i find so many of the other cleaning sites....well...."naff to navigate". Have i coined a new phrase there? ;D

gsw

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 10:12:28 pm »
 The problem I experience with it is that the holes in the water jets seem too large.  I do need to resolve this issue but I'm unsuree how to.  If I can't use other jets then I've wasted another £70.

contact ionics and order the commercial jets for your brush head...they are only 2mm as opposed to the 4mm you have it takes some drilling but I have just changed the jets over on my 18 foot multipole and my 40 foot multipole and they work much much better (not sure why ionics dont fit them in the 1st place!) anyway dont even have my pump on at half now. hope this helps. greg.

JM123

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 12:30:42 pm »
I've found the fan spray nozzles to be the best - bout £4 each from www.cleantech.co.uk hate the ordinary nozzles.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I