This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve CM

Re: impact43 training
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2011, 10:35:35 pm »
just wait it wont take long before the legal threats begin from this company. people who know how they do business know the truth. the people who are going on there courses in my mind are mugs. its a waste of public money and i have already sent a email to mark simmonds mp for boston and skegness telling him what i and others on here think.

We are mugs for wanting to better our businesses.

I have an idea for you, instead of chatting about what they do in their business up your game. Afterall business is business and you only get out what you put in. I'm sure the only reason you don't like them is because you feel threatened.

windiewasher

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2011, 10:39:21 pm »
just wait it wont take long before the legal threats begin from this company. people who know how they do business know the truth. the people who are going on there courses in my mind are mugs. its a waste of public money and i have already sent a email to mark simmonds mp for boston and skegness telling him what i and others on here think.

We are mugs for wanting to better our businesses.

I have an idea for you, instead of chatting about what they do in their business up your game. Afterall business is business and you only get out what you put in. I'm sure the only reason you don't like them is because you feel threatened.

Steve i think your wrong there and if they were working on your doorstep like they are mark you wouldnt be so lovey duvey to them!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

mark311069

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2011, 10:40:36 pm »
and steve if you lived where i lived you would not like them. pointless course wasting money so they can line there pockets who are the mugs you and people like you i think.

Steve CM

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:10 pm »
There are loads of fierce competitors round here mate. All I keep reading is negative comments. If there out knocking doors then go knock some yourself?

Last year I took my foot off the pedal and went backwards. This year ive gone for it and have doubled in size.

All I'm saying is it's all out there just go and get it and don't worry about what others are doing!

Steve CM

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »
and steve if you lived where i lived you would not like them. pointless course wasting money so they can line there pockets who are the mugs you and people like you i think.

Why am I mug? Because I'm moving forward and gaining good paying work?

Neil Gornall

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2011, 10:47:12 pm »

It will be interesting to hear what Mr simmonds has to say next time I clean his windows.
Incidentally he has a beautiful home which legend has it is where king john was poisoned by a monk for an illicit encounter with a nun. (Dirty bugger)

windiewasher

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2011, 10:55:34 pm »

It will be interesting to hear what Mr simmonds has to say next time I clean his windows.
Incidentally he has a beautiful home which legend has it is where king john was poisoned by a monk for an illicit encounter with a nun. (Dirty bugger)

neil,what do you think of there courses?
Total £  so far.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:16 pm »

or to put it another way..jealous monk  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2011, 11:09:11 pm »
Must say you're right you only get out what you put in, thing is with this business we're all having to put into this one. For what its worth mate I think you would have got that new contract anyway. I spent a bit of time working on the other side of the fence in Facilities, I take it you had to see a Facilities Manager or such like? Well they'll see a level 2 qualification for what it is unless they're very wet behind the ears

Steve CM

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2011, 11:12:36 pm »
I probably would of got it your right. But the asked if we had been trained in working at height so I just handed over all the certificates we had and they commented on the city and guilds that we all have.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2011, 11:27:08 pm »
I did the working at heights course in NSW (load of cobblers by the way) anything above 2m requires harness there. Would set the cat among the pigeons if that comes in here. Safety officials allowed to issue on the spot fines too.

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2011, 11:39:44 pm »
lets be honest,  it takes 4 days as its a joke,  a qualification to clean windows, is a joke in its self,  it was probably designed by a wc who got above his station and started have thoughts of grandger

impact aint doing this for themselves,  they are in it for the money, just like every one else,  wich i had thought of it

fair point well made

Pope vader

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2011, 11:46:14 pm »
one of the other reason i think there is a qual in wc is that the gov wants nvq in everthing,  i think a lot of it is a false education,  is a nvq level 2 in wc the same as a nvq level 2 in plumbing,  in theroy it is,  but in reality it is miles apart

yet we might end up with people walking around with nvq level 2 in wc,   thinking they could handle a nvq level 2 in plumbing

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2011, 09:40:56 am »
you mention nvq level 2 in plumbing,my son is doing that as an apprentice at the moment,he has one 8hr day at college and four days out on site

he started in sept of this year and will finish in july 2013
even if you take out the holidays when college is closed i think that still works out at slightly more than three days i think!!!!

Neil Gornall

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2011, 09:44:27 am »

neil,what do you think of there courses?

I would rather not make any comment on here regarding Impact 43 or the courses.
Last time I got into a discussion about them I was threatened with legal action, so am not prepared to risk that again.

Having said that, my personal view of taking any course which is designed to improve your knowledge of the industry you are involved in and safe working practises can only be a good thing.
Whether having the qualification or not helps to get new business I can’t say as I am still waiting to receive mine. I started the course in April so imagine it will be along soon.   ???

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2011, 10:04:26 am »
bloody hell neil thats a bit of a wait!!

that course was a lot more suited to your set up tho,you employ,do large commercial contracts etc
personally i could have had three days drinking coffee and chatting with you and gareth and probably got as much out of it!!!

Neil Gornall

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2011, 10:58:02 am »
bloody hell neil thats a bit of a wait!!

that course was a lot more suited to your set up tho,you employ,do large commercial contracts etc
personally i could have had three days drinking coffee and chatting with you and gareth and probably got as much out of it!!!  
;D  ;D Maybe we should all have get together a christmas then mate. We can swap war stories and moan about the Polish. (the usual topic of conversation in south Lincs)

bobby p

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2011, 12:06:13 pm »
is that blind seal still alive at the seal sanctuary at Mablethorpe?.  my kids ask me so any of you lincolnshire  lads who do Mable please have a look when youre passing ,give me the nod if NOOKY is doing okay

windiewasher

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2011, 06:42:28 pm »
is that blind seal still alive at the seal sanctuary at Mablethorpe?.  my kids ask me so any of you lincolnshire  lads who do Mable please have a look when youre passing ,give me the nod if NOOKY is doing okay

will after try and find out for you m8
Total £  so far.

Mitch Evans

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2011, 09:21:56 am »
That's enough

Locked!
Cleanitup.co.uk
Administrator