Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martin19842

Re: Construction Clean Consultancy
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 10:34:15 pm »
Cynthia

Have sent you all the information that you have asked for,

and look forward to hearing from you very soon.#

regards

martin sales
construction clean consultancy

Tim Downer

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 05:17:15 pm »
Hi Martin

How's it going?

As you asked for my email address, i thought you were going to email me something!

Have not had anything as yet.

All the best

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

martin19842

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 06:36:43 pm »
hi tim,
sorry about that, i'll email you this evening, i even had an email enquiry late last night.

dont know how things are going for you but i think we are 7 days a week from next week to meet deadlines for the 23rd december.

regards

martin

Tim Downer

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 08:43:08 am »
Well Martin....not on 7 days a week, but the weeks are busy, and as you know, each day those lovely Site Managers just love to keep moving the goal posts which means plenty of moving jobs around and the odd juggling trick.

Thanks too for your email old bean. Have read it but will look at it again to digest what you are actually offering.

Am still working on the problem of not making much in the way of profit (some weeks nothing.......!!) and think i will have to make some drastic measures and changes to the paying of the staff. However, as mentioned previously, am thinking of also diverseyfying to other areas, ie waerhouse builders cleans, Office cleaning etc etc.....but that will be next year.

Have a fun week.

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

martin19842

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 07:58:07 pm »
hi tim,

Fun week, blooming cold!!!!!!!!!!!

Construction Clean Consultancy, had a wave of interest over the weekend.

So anybody looking for information, pleaseget in touch

regards

martin

Eureka Ventures

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2005, 12:04:16 am »
Martin

Please mail me more info.

Ta

Freddie

eureka-ventures@hotmail.co.uk
A consistently good service

Clean 'n' Tidy

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2005, 07:39:04 pm »
Hi Martin,

Don't know if you remember but you helped me out last year with a quote. In my part of the country there are lot's of building work. At present there are about approx 20 sites in a six mile radius to me. Can you e-mail me with some info as I am still looking to get into this area.

Rgds
Kim

pjulk

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 12:15:48 am »
Hi Martin

Could you also email me some info.
Have done a lot of builders cleans in the past but that was several years ago now.
So may well be interested.

paul@1stclasscleaning.co.uk

Paul

martin19842

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 12:19:21 am »
hi there,

info emailed, thank you for the initial interest

i'll follow up shortly

regards

martin sales

martin19842

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2005, 07:25:21 pm »
hi there,

well the xmas rush is fast approaching, but they just cant build the houses.

So today...

house carpetted yesterday, first floor and stair, trade walks in to plot, and up two steps.

Oh dear two huge foot marks, and an extra charge from me.

Thank you very much, just sign the Site Instruction and the invpoice is in the post.

Have a good weekend everybody.

regards

martin sales

garyj

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2005, 12:39:58 am »
Martin, can you email me details of your service as well please.
Cheers, Gary

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2005, 11:16:08 pm »
Hi Martin

Can you email details of the services to me
ncs9@msn.com

Cheers
Neil

martin19842

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2005, 06:43:20 am »
Skid,

please have a look at this topic in detail.

I am now in the position to offer Professional Build Clean Consultancy Services, to companies and individuals wishing to benefit from the curent home building progams that are being pushed through by the government.

There are more and more people wishing to get into this business arena and we are in a position to provide the complete business service, or specific areas dependant upon your requirements.

Avoid the pitfalls that this market place and maximise the potential, by talking to us, we have the experience.

Initial enquiries to

martin.sales@btinternet.com 

and we will be more than happy to have a discussion with you to ascertain your experience levels and future requirements.

Our services,
include,
Printed Consultancy reference material
Off Site face to face consultancy
On-Site face to face consultancy
Tender preparation.

regards

Martin Sales
Construction Clean Consultancy

werdan69

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2005, 10:08:39 am »
please can you send me info at hydrocleansouthwales@yahoo.co.uk

werdan69

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2005, 04:53:15 pm »
please can you e-mail me some info

Clean-Dri

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2005, 07:56:07 pm »
Hello...Martin please send me details of your Build Clean Consultancy to cleandrihfd@aol.com....

Kind Regards

Neil

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2005, 08:18:41 pm »
Hi Martin

Can you send me detailsof your Build clean consultancy to dream.clean@virgin.net

Thanks

Nick

Art

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2005, 01:35:46 am »
Hi Martin,

Just out of curiosity, How many takers have you had on the consultancy service ?

Arthur

Phoenix

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2005, 11:40:09 am »
Exactly what are you offering Martin.  You cant provide Health and safety advice unless you are NEBOSH qualified or advise on risk assessments.  These two processes are vital in the preparation of tenders. 

Are you going to provide these facilities for each of your clients each and every time they they bid or tender for a job, what would be the cost of that???. 

Will you have the time?? cos it take me almost a day to carry out a site visit and then prepare the necessary health and Safety Plan and Risk assessments>

You still not have answered the question of how much your service costs!!!!!!!

I've been in the cleaning industry for 5 years and 80% of our work in in the New Homes BC, RC and sparkles, we currently have 12-15 live sites at the moment and have just won a 3 year tender for a 350 odd house project complete with shopping centre and school.

Can I set up a Contruction Clean Consultancy?????????

What are people going to get for their money??????

garyj

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2005, 02:10:05 pm »
I don't know Martin, and I would guess he's big enough and ugly enough to answer this for himself. I have asked him for the information and from what I can see he is offering to provide a complete service from start to finish to advise us on how to go about getting into this line of work. He also sent me his prices, and he can be hired out on a daily basis if you need him. Of course his daily rate is high, but if you could get into this with his help the price becomes very low, and I would think after the initial starting period you wouldn't need his services much in the future, so pro rata his rates become very good value for money.
Anyone can do a risk assessment, and many people on this board are using others or slightly different variations, as you know there isn't a 'correct' risk assessment, its down to the assessor and what he sees. I am guessing you'd be with Martin during this process and would write it up as your own anyway. Health & Safety Policies can be bought off the internet and there are many cd roms available to create your own, therefore I don't see Martinhelping would be illegal in any way as long as it was followed. My guess would be he already had one in place and is offering the use of his, which has already been used, assessed and passed by the construction companies he is doing work for now. No harm in that surely.

I would think this is a long term project for him, most people who now know he is offering this service wouldn't need it straight away would they. I'm interested in his services, but won't need them for another 6 months or so and anyone else who is thinking of using him would probably be in the same boat.

I think the bottom line is, he has been successful in what he has done so far, knows the industry inside out, and knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to management, cleaning , tenders, payment etc and is offering to help others. Of course he cannot offer a guarentee the work will be yours, but he can show you what you'd need to do in the future to keep on trying and at least give you a fighting chance of getting it, personally I don't have a clue when it comes to builders cleans and tenders and if I was going in cold I would probably vastly under rate the costings or vastly over rate them, both of course would be detrimental to the business, with Martins help the pricing structure would be in place for you and from what I've read, he knows how to charge ;)

I think what he is offering is a fantastic hands on service, if you want to set your own up then there is nothing to stop you. Its all about the confidence you have in what you are doing , how you interact with people and having the time, commitment, brains and inclination to put it into action. 

Are you worried he is going to create some serious competition to you?

Best of luck to Martin in his new venture, and best of luck to you if you if you follow his lead and set up your own.