Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

If C.L.E.A.N were to re-start would you support it this time around?

Yes
24.1%
7 (24.1%)
No
44.8%
13 (44.8%)
Maybe
31%
9 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Simon Gerrard

Re: Would you support CLEAN?
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 10:01:43 pm »
I am an idiot, no two ways about it, that's why I can recognise one when I see one ;)

Phil Taylor

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 10:04:39 pm »
Maybe one or two of the CLEAN Directors can come forward and explain what really happened to CLEAN?
Can't find their website anymore.

If it was lack of support one has to ask why? Was the criteria for joining too complicated?

Phil.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 10:16:12 pm »
[quote

this is an open forum if we banned members for being idiots then the membership would rapidly shrink
[/quote]
Mike,
Clearly you do think the majority, or at least a good proportion of members are idiots, otherwise how could the membership shrink rapidly?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 10:22:10 pm »
Simon the word 'rapid' is a term of speed not quantity ::) ::)

where did i say majority or good proportion

but please feel free to  ignore whats written if it does not suit the point you are trying to make,

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Jim_77

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 10:37:55 pm »
I've noticed a really useful feature in the account settings for this forum.  It's called "delete this account".  Seriously considering making full use of it.

I have a couple too many forums on my list and I really wouldn't miss this one if it vanished.  It's like the wild west (no pun intended :) )

Idiots shouting abuse at other idiots, meanwhile there's more idiots asking idiotic questions which people take the time to reply to, only to receive no further posts or any thanks for taking the time to reply....

I didn't know so many idiots existed!

Hmmmm, one little click of a mouse.................

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 10:41:06 pm »
What would you like to know. I've been in the business for the past 30 odd years, my name is Phil Taylor, I operate in the South, I don't have a website, anything else?

Would that be Swindon?

Phil Taylor

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 10:43:21 pm »
I've noticed a really useful feature in the account settings for this forum.  It's called "delete this account".  Seriously considering making full use of it.

I have a couple too many forums on my list and I really wouldn't miss this one if it vanished.  It's like the wild west (no pun intended :) )

Idiots shouting abuse at other idiots, meanwhile there's more idiots asking idiotic questions which people take the time to reply to, only to receive no further posts or any thanks for taking the time to reply....

Bye bye Jim. That's what forums are all about - asking questions, giving advise. I'm sorry if you don't like me 'rocking the boat' about TACCA or asking 'akward' questions, but that's what makes it interesting!!

Sorry to see you go,

Phil.

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »
Sadly this is what people like Phil either intend or just inadvertantly make happen to forums.
They come out of nowhere but seem to have an expert opinion on other long term posters, which causes divisions amongst the ranks.....very clever

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 11:27:33 pm »
Sadly this is what people like Phil either intend or just inadvertantly make happen to forums.
They come out of nowhere but seem to have an expert opinion on other long term posters, which causes divisions amongst the ranks.....very clever

Neil,
And the moderators sit by and do nothing - unless it suits their cause, that is!
May be we should all use the delete button and leave Mike with his idiots as he clearly favours them over the rest.

Phil Taylor

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 11:36:57 pm »

Neil,
And the moderators sit by and do nothing - unless it suits their cause, that is!
May be we should all use the delete button and leave Mike with his idiots as he clearly favours them over the rest.

And like Mike said to you Simon, when it suits you, you start the mud slinging at other members, do you think that is fair and reasonable, no  :-\

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 11:30:43 am »
Philip

I have just removed your inappropriate Aviator.

This is a professional site  not page 3

Phil Taylor

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 11:33:55 am »
Philip

I have just removed your inappropriate Aviator.

This is a professional site  not page 3

Sorry Ian, I'll change it.  :-X

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »
Aviator that's Biggles isn't it? ;D

Shaun

Dennis

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 02:01:26 pm »
Biggles flies undone.