This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: This guy has given me the hump
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 04:49:54 pm »
seen this a few days ago, he is anti wfp, anti anyone that can charge less than him, anti anyone that is faster than him, anti anyone with a large round,sounds very bitter and his only conclusion that everyone else is on the fiddle, he should consider speeding up and doing a better job before accusing everyone else

He sounds quite well balanced - chips on both shoulders.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 06:07:18 pm »
cant stop laughing,what a complete cxck ;D ;D ;D

Mike_G

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 06:19:54 pm »
http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.com/2011/08/uks-window-cleaners-call-to-stop.html

The part where he claims traditional is better than wfp...
clearly demonstrates his 1 years worth of window cleaning knowledge.

Whats wrong with him say Trad is better than wfp? Lots of my customers prefer  it to wfp because I'm rubbish at wfp.

Fixed that for you Mike G!  ;D

I knew I'd missed something out!

Mike_G

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 06:26:33 pm »
http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.com/2011/08/uks-window-cleaners-call-to-stop.html

The part where he claims traditional is better than wfp...
clearly demonstrates his 1 years worth of window cleaning knowledge.

Whats wrong with him say Trad is better than wfp? Lots of my customers prefer  it to wfp

"Some" customers may prefer it. But i'll think you'll find that wfp when used correctly, it will provide better and longer lasting results.

"Some" customers still clean there inside windows with vinegar and newspaper.. point here is the customers are not experts in window cleaning.

Sorry but I just dont buy the better and longer laster results answer, how can it possibly be better? I can go squeegee a window and leave it spotless, so can wfp I agree but how is that better? Equal maybe but not better. As for longer lasting, really? I'm not sure on that, once a bird craps on the window etc it's dirty and regardless of wether it was done trad or wfp its got poop on it and thats that. And as for the some customers still clean the insides with vinegar and newspaper, thats almost as bad as the wfp only guys using a spray bottle and microfibre when an applicator and sqeegee would be so much better!

That said having had a look at the guys web page I think most of what he says should give you the hump and lots of it way b4 the part where he claims trad is better than wfp. Anyone who charges less than a tenner is rubbish for instance.......please

In my opinion there will always be room for both wfp and trad, and a good window cleaner should be able to offer both these services.

neil s

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 06:41:14 pm »
All this from a man who's transport is a rover 100 with an inflatable roof rack I kid you not !

Wc Solutions

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:14 pm »
All this from a man who's transport is a rover 100 with an inflatable roof rack I kid you not !

a cheap tacky vist print t shirts!!

Mike_G

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 07:43:05 pm »

Not exactly a professional image is it?

Pope vader

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 08:02:13 pm »
according to him window cleaners working on the side is the same as being a supporting the local drug dealer,   muppet

Wc Solutions

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 08:42:05 pm »
his website is a joke, loads of rubbish on there!!

his wfp are complety incorrect - what a cowboy imo

Erithwc

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 09:02:22 pm »
what the web address

R W C™

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 09:04:28 pm »
This made me laugh straight after slagging wfp off....

I am sorry to say that I can not clean three storey properties due to the health & safety aspect.  Even if I clean them I would not take the risk.  So anyone wishing to use my services I am sorry to say that I can't carry out that work.  What I can personally recommend is using the services of  Alan who  of A & L Window Cleaning Services.  He uses a Water-Fed Pole System, but that is the only option for working at that height.  He is the only person I will put my name and reputation to using and who I know maintains his equipment, which will prevent scratching to U.P.V.C and glass.

R W C™

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 09:05:47 pm »
Im sure he will be along soon, as im sure someone from here will contact him, and tell him what were saying about him as it happened with the bloke who was standing on his van to clean windows...

Wc Solutions

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 09:07:48 pm »
he cleans cat flaps! might ask for a price!

Londoner

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 09:26:11 pm »
There is room in this business for many views  and many opinions. He has his, leave him to get on with them.
In three years time he will be WFP and extollling the virtues. Leave him alone, he is just getting himself established.

mci services

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 09:33:04 pm »
Im sure he will be along soon, as im sure someone from here will contact him, and tell him what were saying about him as it happened with the bloke who was standing on his van to clean windows...
;D I remember I thought he was un fairly slated

Mike_G

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 09:36:43 pm »
he cleans cap flaps! might ask for a price!

Do you mean cat flaps?

I do as well, for an old lady who always asks. Perhaps he's not that bad, going that extra mile just to keep the customer happy

neil s

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 09:51:36 pm »
Met the guy while doing a job . He even had the cheek to put leaflet through door of house I was cleaning. He then started telling me how crap wfp was & that we make stone cills dirty with our water & crack plastic window trims with our brush stocks. Yes a muppet he is

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 10:11:20 pm »
He must be saying to the ones who charge under a tenner to raise your prices as he must think you are undercutters, by the looks his clean clothe is on the window cill (drips, drips) and maybe there is a claim there as it seems he slagging off everyone in the trade  ;D ;D

tony atkinson

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »
dus this trainee know what he,s talking about for 1 he needs to know that speed cums with exsperance also it is just maintance once you get the first clean out the way the 1wich takes you a good hour todo then all the next cleans are so easy its like any thin else if you lookafter it it will be a simple task the next time you do it you little 2bit window cleaner with ya crappy b/q ladder with ya pound strecher mop and blade dont worry he will be a goner this time next year ............

C-Thru.

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 10:43:30 pm »
here ya go guys here's his website

http://www.thewindowman1.co.uk/