Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

IONIC THERMOPURE SYSTEM
« on: July 28, 2011, 08:56:01 am »
had a demo from richard everingham yesterday of the ionic thermopure system and it blew me away what a cracking system i never thought the water would get so hot and the clean was unreal we clean one of my employees mums houses which aint been cleaned in 2 years and it breezed thru it, i knew ionic systems are well constructed and they are very pricey but i honestly think these systems are value for money. i cant wait to get loan too order 3 new systems. and im now looking forward to the winter.
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

steven ainger

Re: IONIC THERMOPURE SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 09:22:40 am »
make sure you dont have it that hot in the winter, or you'll break alot of glass.
even when its lukewarm in the winter you can hear the glass creek.

ronnie paton

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:51:51 am »
three?? you got some big work just come in??

i would defo try pure freedom before you by only two hours away and wil prob seave you 10k ish now that makes good business sense

the bfg

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 10:00:33 am »
I use mine all year round,    I tend to clean my 1st job with the thermapure on and then leave it off for the next couple of jobs as the water is still warm.

in winter it does come into its owm as when we had temps 0f -4 / -5  when lots of w/cs said the water was just freezing on the glass well mine didn't.

however there are pitfalls and like everything they can go wrong and repairs are not cheap but touch wood Ive only had 1 reapir done in 5 years.

also you need to make sure the battery goes on charge every night.

but on a whole yes its a superb piece of kit thats built to do a job and no matter how grubby a conny roof is Ive never had to use TFR because the hot water cuts through it,   fascia cleans are much quicker and algae just disapears.

richywilts

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 10:09:21 am »
ronnie weve had an excellent quote from pure freedom and ionics are admittedly far more expensive but to be fair they are offering us an excellent package depending on purchase of the three systems, were just weighing up all the pros and cons at minute the thermopure is tried and tested product been established for eight years where as the pure freedom is relatively new which may come with problems.you want ya van out every day n if its not because of manufacturing faults and gliches then they extra investment is worth it.

weve got rucks of work being canvassed at minute its all depending on whether we get this loan.im taking a big risk but weve played with figures n we think its viable.
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

ronnie paton

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 11:19:27 am »
hope so, guess your getting three vans?

so thats going to have to get what at least 150k of work bloody hell youll be busty generating that.

good luck pal

on the pure feedom its been established for sometime and the system(hot water) is a webasto andy plumbing could sort out problems with  this.

by the way if im not mistaken its the same webasto system ionics use.

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 11:40:01 am »
i looked at the ionics thermopure but in the end went for the purefreedom system the reason i did was not only price but purefreedom heat system is fully adjustable wheras ionics just has two settings winter and summer, as for reliability the purefreedom system has been brilliant upto now but is only 18 months old.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

richywilts

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 12:02:31 pm »
cheers trevor, im sure it is a good system and the temperature change is useful, your in lancashire arent ya if poss would it be ok to come take a look at your system were only in ellesmere port
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 01:14:45 pm »
what is so special about the ionics over the pure freedom?

They both have the same components don't they?

g.brookes

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 02:58:54 pm »
you say in winter you can still clean windows.  But when its as cold as last winter, all the water that goes on the floor will still freeze making the customers property an ice rink.  sounds incredibly dangerous to me

richywilts

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22:26 pm »
what is so special about the ionics over the pure freedom?

They both have the same components don't they?

im not slagging pure freedom off steve, just that the thermopure is more developed than the pure freedom setup, im after any experiences people have had before making a decision
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Mike_G

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 03:54:38 pm »
you say in winter you can still clean windows.  But when its as cold as last winter, all the water that goes on the floor will still freeze making the customers property an ice rink.  sounds incredibly dangerous to me

I'll second that.

richywilts

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 04:03:24 pm »
WELL U CAN ALWAYS THROW GRIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND MISS OUT DOOR WAYS ETC WHERE THEY WALK IN AND OUT
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Mike_G

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 04:56:18 pm »
WHATS WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS? You could chuck grit down but I wonder how many bother, and you'd have to be quick because in the time it takes to clean the house any number of people could (unlikely I know) fallover including whoever is cleaning the windows. Then of course there is the expense of grit and the time it takes to put it down, do you now need to pass this additional cost on to your customers?

g.brookes

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 05:08:49 pm »
i'd hate to lug a bag of grit round with me all day.  And would you put a bit of grit down after each window, or after you've done the property?  If the latter then there's a good chance of the customer coming in and out of their property and slipping.  And who picks the grit up?  Or do you just let the grit build up?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 05:11:13 pm »
Grit only works down to -6 apparently. We had temps down to -20 here last winter! :o

I would seriously think hard about winter working if this big investment is being based on it.

I fitted a 3Kw, 27" immersion heater to my tank in January so I've worked with hot water, albeit, not boiling, but hot & I found that there is a limit to what you can still work with. I found that between about +2 & -3 the heated water was of huge benefit. From -4 & below the water still froze on the glass & everywhere else.

trevor perry

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 05:18:21 pm »
cheers trevor, im sure it is a good system and the temperature change is useful, your in lancashire arent ya if poss would it be ok to come take a look at your system were only in ellesmere port
of course you can, if you give me a ring we can arrange a time to suit my number is 07793322100
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Dave Willis

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 05:31:24 pm »
Hope you've done your maths homework for the loan, the vat, the tax the wages and all.
Would scare the life out of me  :o

steven ainger

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 05:42:32 pm »
Ive cleaned with hot for over 3 yrs, and have had the water freeze on the glass.
Personally, i dont clean when its that cold, for the reasons mentioned above.

Dave Willis

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 05:53:35 pm »
Also why I'm not keen to employ let alone take out a big loan. Get rfozen up, plus the Christmas break and there could be no income for several weeks yet the loan plus the wages keep going out.