This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: who would be interested in using our canvassing team in the north
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 06:25:54 pm »
never ian iv got centurys on duty ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Danny Guest

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 09:02:02 pm »
How soon will you be set up richy?
I have a canvasser working for me but im still looking to add £2k a month to my workload by winter.

Danny
Guest Cleaning Services

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 10:24:24 pm »
Hi Richy, I'm interested in your offer.  I'd be looking at for work in the Blackburn/Accrington/Chorley/leyland/Bury and Ribble Valley area.

Give me a call on 07891 236 167 or email info@clearviewcontractors.co.uk

Thanks, Simon :)

mikecam

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 11:42:48 pm »
ive hired my best friend too manage my business and he comes from an advertising and p.r background where he built up a team from 5 to 55 people so he has access to a large number of excellent sales people and he has a small number who are interested in coming over. i also have a small number of friends who have been in the canvassing industry for many years for the like of safestyle and aquashield so they would all be very good quality canvassers.

we know its different game but we really train them up and teach them everything there is too know about window cleaning and water fed pole and all the other services, we offer the canvassers pretty realistic targets if they hit 350 they earn 250 so there target each day is too hit 70quid. iv trained a number of canvassers up in the past and theyve done very well just been unreliable. we will try to hire men and women who have children etc so they need to be bringing in an income unlike young kids who want beer tokens.

we just need a little time to put a plan together and get contracts drawn up etc

we will give all interested parties a ring in next week or so too discuss potential weeks where we could come and canvass as there seems to be a lot of interest it is something we are definately considering.

others on this forum from my area will vouch for me that my prices are pretty good and we will train canvassers to get the best price possible for you
Richy , how big is your business , i.e how many vans and staff do you have for you to hire your friend to take on this mammoth task?

richywilts

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 04:32:19 pm »
mike its not that big hence the reason iv hired him im basically not taking a penny at minute and coming up to the vat threshold i wana go way past it so were not really seeing the difference, chris is one of the best sales people you can find great at building business relationships. i know how good he is because i know a lot of the people he worked with and for because i used to go along on there staff nights out and iv actually advertised with them and chris was always top man for sales figures, so for the wage im paying him its more of an investment in the business because hes going too manage the business and do commercial sales
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Scott Dean

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 09:46:50 am »
It's a long shot but, if or when you are looking to come down south I'd need a nice £2k canvassed up... I'm way down in Essex though :(

richywilts

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:37 pm »
its a possibilty mate send me ur details and il contact you when we know whats happening
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

king marko

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 03:23:50 pm »
its a possibilty mate send me ur details and il contact you when we know whats happening
hi richy - i need about 1k  - im based in grantham, lincs  but would travel upto about 20/30 miles  - let me know if its within the area you cover. thanks