Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Colin Day

Re: Organisation
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2011, 06:30:14 pm »
Oh, lets have PUCCA (Porty Users Carpet Cleaning Association) ;D

How pathetic!

you could get jamie oliver to promote it, pucca. ;D

;D

derek west

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2011, 06:30:45 pm »

derek west

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2011, 07:04:57 pm »
Or Gordon Ramsay for fucca ;D
i actually found that funny until i started to wonder what it stood for ;D

maybe we could start a cheap organisation for the cowboys like enterprise, effin useless carpet cleaners association ;D

jim mca

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2011, 07:12:11 pm »
Would enterprise not be MLAM

makin loads a money

creighton foyle

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2011, 07:26:31 pm »
derek i do'nt know if "they" as in the directors would want to listen to you as i think some of them are doing nicely out of the ncca already, being paid for training and expenses etc.  i am in no way trying to say anything illegal or untoward is going on as i am sure all the trainers deserve their reputations on merit however one example that could be a possible conflict of interest is their apperant refusal to allow trainees that have done a course with derek bolton at cleansmart to be allowed to join the ncca after completion of that course yet dereks name is on some of the training manuel content issued by the ncca and the courses are virtually identical in every way.now surely it would be in the interests of the ncca to allow people who have done this course ( and of course taken the very difficult to pass exam )to join if they want to, this of course will not happen because the ncca will lose their training fee which is a lot more than cleansmarts fee and of course the trainers might get less training work out of it because given a choice what would you pay for the course matts charges or the ncca's.

now regarding who would listen to a newbie like you ? well i would call me a newbie not you and having met you once you seem to be pretty switched on with some quite radical but workable ideas and if you do'nt mind me saying i think you would be like a dog with a bone once your mind is set and it is people like you that can make things go forward and get the job done so invest your £250 to join the ncca and take it from there.

lastly i need to say i have no axe to grind with the ncca or its directors but i would not be human if i did not question their motives and why they do the job apparently for free.

jim mca

« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2011, 10:37:39 pm »
Can I thank everyone who has had an imput in this thread and hope some people
with influence in the ncca, suppliers, chemical producers and carpet manufacturers and
suppliers have had a read IMO we need to be pro active as the diy market is growing
with money to burn on advertising this business needs a strong organisation to lead it
and I hope changes can be made in the ncca to make that happen and a lot of the guys
with good ideas and vision on here and other forums join and push forward with making
it something for carpet cleaners to be proud of.

derek west

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2011, 10:30:54 pm »
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=168506547806

36 members and growing slowly. mr halliday might have a point, start slow and see what happens, ya never know. ;D

derek west

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2011, 12:14:41 pm »
Love it, Derek. ;D

Simon
go on then, i dare ya, double dare ya. ;D ;D ;D

garry22

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2011, 07:26:18 pm »
Derek,

I said it on another forum. I really does look the business.

I've got a friend who was worried about competing against more senior members of his profession. I told him it's not the best that succeed, it's those whose marketing is the best.

derek west

« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2011, 07:50:28 pm »
in order of importance to running a successful carpet cleaning company i would say

1 marketting
2 personality
3 knowledge of the job
4 equipment
5 drive thru macdonalds

derek west

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2011, 07:54:24 pm »
;D ;D

bok bok bok squaaaaak bokaaaa (how do you type the noise of a chicken) ;D ;D ;D

triple dare ya. ;D

37 members now, thought you'd joined si ;)

Billy Russell

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2011, 08:08:19 pm »
;D ;D

bok bok bok squaaaaak bokaaaa (how do you type the noise of a chicken) ;D ;D ;D

triple dare ya. ;D

37 members now, thought you'd joined si ;)

What kind of chicken is that????????????? Fog Horn Leg Horn when he's had a good saturday night????  ;D ;D

derek west

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2011, 08:13:37 pm »
go on then iron man, ;D lets hear yours!!!

Billy Russell

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2011, 08:19:44 pm »
buck,buck,,,,, buck,,, buckAHHHH/

There you go he-man!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

derek west

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2011, 08:23:50 pm »
don't ya mean he he man.

and stop playing around with buckaroo and make a chicken noise.

Billy Russell

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2011, 08:25:55 pm »
My names is Derek West!!!! Now thats as close to a chicken as your going to get!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

derek west

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2011, 08:31:14 pm »
thats just plain mean, well i aint bringing that bag of clean washing on saturday now, ya can swivvel. :P