UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

New Machine (Prochem, CFR, Stimvak, etc)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Derek:
Hi Lionel

I guess you have opened a can of worms with that one.  You have obviously been around a while to have a machine that is due for retirement.

Take Mike's advice and visit the show in Wolverhampton where there will be a wide variety of machines on view including the Prochem machines you asked about.

Talk to the cleaners who use them, they will all be there, and you will get a true picture.. warts and all.

Salemen sell...cleaners clean ... there's a world of difference.

Kind regards
Derek

Mike_Boxall:
So it's a showdown in Wolverhampton, eh?

Whos lump of plastic do you use, Mike?  ;D

Lionel:
Thanks for your advice guys!

I would only buy a Prochem machine! I only buy the best. I have been to the shows and Prochem are the only company who have the complete system and seem professional granted I do use other companies but you cant beat the training, machines and chemicals.

I have opted to buy a Steempro Power plus it looks and sounds  fantastic!!! See you at the show :)

Mike Halliday:
"looks and sounds fantastic"   Lionel what are you going to do with it, clean carpets are audition it for Pop Idol ;D ;D

I Once thought as you that the sun shines out of prochems Ar=#s... oops I mean waste tank ;)

Prochem are a good company but you pay through the nose, the're better companies out there who charge reasonable prices.

Mike B, my lump of 'plastic' is made of metal stays in  the van, has a big chimney coming out ot the back, and you've neaver seen anything like it :D its unique.

Mike

Derek:
Hi Guys

So can I take it that its hand tools at ten paces then? ::)

Regards
Derek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version