This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

My van set up
« on: October 04, 2005, 10:47:17 am »
Just a few photos of my wfp set up and the van signed - partly for Rich P+F who has same van.  650l tank going in tomorrow - current one is 400l
(couldn't seem to put more than 2 photos on so no signed pics)

neil100

Re: My van set up
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 06:48:49 pm »
What have you protected the floor with?

Did you do it yourself?

Is it worthwhile plylining?

nice van,cheers nel.

H h20

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 06:53:45 pm »
Looks a good set up,what brush is that? and what are you doing with your 400litre tank when you put your 650 litre in?,Gaz.

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 07:31:45 pm »
Hi Neil - It's Protekta Cote - the paint on stuff - cost about 70 quid for paint thinners and brush and it is very effective
Didn't want to ply line - the floor comes with a heavy bolted on mat but either way I was worried water might get under from spills - and there have been a few :-\ - the sides are part ply lined and I could definitely make more use of the space available so might make a few changes

Gaz - it's a Vikan sill brush on the powerpole - I think the tank has a buyer but I will let you know if that doesn't work out.

thanks,  Red

H h20

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 07:37:24 pm »
Yep,interested in the tank keep me posted,Gaz.

tomo

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 08:42:55 pm »
Hi what van is it by the way?

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 08:53:21 pm »
It's a VW Transporter on an S

P @ F

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 12:18:51 am »
Hey Davindo , im liking that set up , im playing with the idea of an ibc in the van at the moment , it seems like the ideal thing , in a cage , on a metal pallet , the only thing is , is it too big , i have only found 1000 L ones , do they do smaller ?
Does it need to be baffled , can you make them out of somthing  yourself ?

And finally , your 400 L tank is held down by those straps , whats the rating of them and how are they connected to the floor ?

Rich   P @ F   :-\
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 07:22:24 am »
Hi Rich - the 1000l ibc is said by some to be a tank too far, but some operators use them - not sure if they do smaller ones - I read you can put pipes in or other material to work as baffles
I am picking up a 650l today and that should be good for two full days work or equivalent
The straps are heavy duty from Cleantech held on to angle iron which is professionally attatched to the floor by a local fabricator who has done a lot of tank fitting
I don't know the rating but they are suitable for the 650 tank
the fabricators made my roof rack and also fitted the di clamp - handy people to know when you are setting up and got cse 4 in metalwork ;)