This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: Customer asked if I do Buttering ? ??
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 08:06:08 am »
Viktor, don`t offer buttering as a service. We`ve all got to earn a crust but don`t spread yourself too thin, mate. Use your loaf and stick to cleaning windows.
If she continues to Stork you for buttering, and this may sound harsh and I don`t like hitting women but just Flora.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

andyM

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 09:03:47 am »
I would advise you to take a look at the job first mate.
If she is an ol'girl her crumpet could well be a bit dry and rough around the edges so you might have to butter it up more than usual.
Make sure your price reflects this!
But if you're up for it crack on.  :-X

One of the Plebs

Johnny B

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 09:29:56 am »
I used to do buttering, but it wasn't financially viable. The customers wanted jam on it as well.

John. 
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

supernova77

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 09:48:56 am »
Andy,You decided on a new name for the business then...nice one

Hi Steve,

Yeah I did :)

I was going to use Pure something or other, but there are so many Pure this and thats around.

"Iconic Window Cleaning" is unique at the moment... Similar to Ionic the supplier, but no customers are going to be dealing with them!

Andy

ronnie paton

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 09:59:37 am »
Viktor, don`t offer buttering as a service. We`ve all got to earn a crust but don`t spread yourself too thin, mate. Use your loaf and stick to cleaning windows.
If she continues to Stork you for buttering, and this may sound harsh and I don`t like hitting women but just Flora.

funist thing iv seen on the forum mr griffin

Viktor

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 10:13:50 am »
I have agreed on a job, and got a text from the customer with a question "do you do buttering etc, if so is it included in the price ?

What dose she means ?

I am only starting and thats a very good house, don't want to leave her unhappy.
thx

Or her husband.

so now it's either her or her husband ? :)

Viktor

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 10:37:13 am »
apparently it is Guttering :) (thanks God) :)

I have not done that before, I know how technicly it's done. I will be fine with that.
Just need advice how to price it. I will have to check whats to be done, but have no idea of how to price the job.

any dvice