This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pure Glass

Where dya get your TFR from?
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:42:45 pm »
As above, any links to websites. Need a 5l for a conny roof Friday

Ta, Steve

Blue Frog Systems

Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Frankybadboy

Re: Where dya get your TFR from?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 07:15:00 am »
me mate in the transport business ;D

AuRavelling79

Re: Where dya get your TFR from? New
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 08:08:17 am »
That's superb Blue Frog - how did you do the inside of the gutters? I never touch those. (beyond cleaning them of leaves and gunge)

Does that make me a bad person? ;D
It's a game of three halves!

neil kellett

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 01:00:30 pm »
I'm getting one of those conservatory ladders, they look the bee's knees. Have a gander at one on one of your u.k sites. See ladders999.co.uk there are 2 to choose from. I gotta get me one o' dem. The U.k is the only way to go for gear. Nothing over here.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 02:54:56 pm »
Thanks Gold... its the first time i have been asked to clean the inside of a connys gutters.

i scooped out the crud into a bucket.... the virosol had been coming down off the roof into the gutters whilst i clean, so that must have helped.

I got the hose up there and flushed anything left down the drain (only bits really)

Then i got the brush from my kitchen dustpan and brush set and brushed the guttering with the hose on top flow.

Finally a final flush out with the hose and jobs a good un ;D

All in all the internal gutter clean took about 35 - 40 mins and charged an hours rate just for the internal gutterning. If i hadnt of had to go round to the neighbours to do half of it, i reckon it could be done in 20 - 30 mins with easy access.

To be honest i have been looking at conny ladders.... wfp, sill brush & a 5L sprayer does the trick as you can see
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Wc Solutions

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »
its just my view but i personally feel if you wfp a con roof then a con ladder just isnt needed really.

plus it would slow you down alot!

if wfp didnt get the job done 100% then yes a con ladder could be handy but i find im always getting great results with just wfp and a pair of 3 - 5 tred steps for a better angle.

blue frog: seeing the pros of virosol, is there any cons to it??