Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark Lawrence

Free Add On's Available For Cleaners Mate!
« on: March 13, 2011, 02:19:40 pm »
Saw this on another forum - couldnt see anything about it on here, so thought I would post it. Just updated my copy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Chaps

Just to let you all know, there is a new release of Cleaners Mate which includes some updates - which are FREE to all PLUS users. This is a freebie from me - just to say thanks for all your support! These updates include:

Sales Accounts (excluding purchases, petty cash etc)
This allows you to quickly select a date range i.e. your financial year (even by week or month only etc), and click one button to send it to your accountant, print it off or save as a file. It will include dates of invoices, invoice numbers, prices, client names, net, vat, gross etc. Saves manually working out your figures aswell as VAT etc.

Multiple Diary's/Appointments
This is great for running separate diary's for each of your staff, each having their own worksheets to print off too. The diary feature allows easy link up to clients, quotes, invoices etc.

Statements for clients
This is a good tool for clients who require frequent up to date statements - again easily done by date range and one button sending by e mail etc.

Company Logo's
These can now can be shown on invoices & quotations.

Simply log on to here to download the free update: http://www.carpetcleaningsoftware.co.uk/try.html Please make sure you first:

1) Save your data to a memory stick/external hard drive etc - via 'Settings', 'Back Up' tab, click 'Save Back up'.
2) Un-install ALL versions of Cleaners Mate via the 'control panel' in 'Windows'.
3) Install new version
4) Us the 'Restore a Database' (if necessary) - via the 'Windows', 'Start Menu', 'CleanPro' folder

For any Standard user, you can of course upgrade to this version if you want to, at a very resonable cost of £35. Simply e mail me for payment/code number etc.

Cheers

Kev

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mark