This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

Re: We were bang on
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 09:10:07 pm »
why slag the guy off for franchising his business i think 7grand isnt too bad a deal to get expert backup from an experienced operator and use a proven business plan and marketing, i have spent well over that setting up two years ago because i didnt have someone to advise me.

look at ionic theyre blaggin people into buying 20grand system plus vans etc and no business help except a crap logo which they copyright and think is the bee knees
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

mikecam

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 09:14:30 pm »
why slag the guy off for franchising his business i think 7grand isnt too bad a deal to get expert backup from an experienced operator and use a proven business plan and marketing, i have spent well over that setting up two years ago because i didnt have someone to advise me.

Agreed, i think its a good deal too. I think if people check out the prices of some other business startup i thinkl this one will compare very favourably.

sunshine windows

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 09:19:57 pm »
Slumps you crack me up. You know he can't answer that question or he'd be out of the deal. (Nice try though).

They have been vetted to minimum standards, ensuring that our customers are getting the best and most reputable companies in their area.   

One point I would make about this line on the website is that minimum vetting can't exactly ensure superior quality.

Just me being picky Lee (sorry)

Lance
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

bobplum

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 09:20:19 pm »
firsty im tired,secondly im probably one step behind,so can someone just enlighten me to what were all talking about have i missed the point ???
sorry to be so stupid
bob

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 09:22:08 pm »
lets leave him in peace and wish him luck.He obviously doesn't want input but i think my gold accreditation is a good idea. I just didn't want him to get away with saying that none of us came close to predicting the nature of project x, when in fact quite a few of us had it sussed right from the start. ;) ;D