Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

L.Doubtfire - The Blade Runner

Trolley for pure water cleaning
« on: January 11, 2004, 07:00:55 pm »
Is there anyone on the group who has made their own trolley for pure water window cleaning?
I`m personally looking at something  around a 25 liter capacity system.It is obviously for smallish
jobs in general but might upgrade at a later date.Hope this `thread` gets something going,
thanks for replies.

Lewis Doubtfire,Gleem Clean Window Cleaners,West Yorkshire.
L. Doubtfire
Window Cleaner

g_griffin

Re:  Trolley for pure water cleaning
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 07:30:18 pm »
"Pure water."

"Get something going"

I think we can safely guarantee that Lewis.  ;D

Gerry.

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 08:27:28 pm »
See www.window-tools.com
Peter has a few of them 8)

wrighty

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 11:16:52 pm »
Dom,

I will be in the market in the next 8 weeks for a WFS.

what are the costs of your machines?

Craig

allseasons

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2004, 12:18:45 am »
thanks that aquqtec trolley system look's great has any one used it , i think i might buy 1 asp not a bad a price at £1400

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 03:42:12 am »
See http://www.brodexbms.co.uk if you want top quality at the lowest price.!
Gerry, I just could,nt resist it...!
Dom

In good old Dom's haste to help out with good honest information on this board, he forgot that he dosnt sell trolleys for pure water cleaning, well there isnt any if you follow the link he gave.  I wonder if it would have a remote control on it if he did sell them?

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 12:17:58 am »
Dom you wrote...

Brodex sell 3 basic trolley varients, for hard and soft water areas. Storage trolleys all feature wet acid batteries for superior performance. Any interested parties, call 08707 282840, e-mail "Dom Direct".
Trolley packages start at £299 complete up to £1072 for battery powered storage systems, complete with poles. Industrial kit, do not confuse with residential equipment.
Dom    

In reply to the question " Is there anyone on the group who has made their own trolley for pure water window cleaning? I`m personally looking at something  around a 25 liter capacity system.It is obviously for smallish
jobs in general but might upgrade at a later date.Hope this `thread` gets something going, thanks for replies. "

I was wondering where about on your site the information was that was requested. I didnt see it.

And I dont know what lead acid batteries have to do with anything, I didnt see anyone asking about batteries, and you are wrong again, I do use lead acid batteries and recommend them for the more frequent usage, or as back up to the smaller lighter battery.  You really will have to pay more attention to what you write.

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 02:17:36 am »
Peter again assumes that I am refering to him. Fogwell is one of a number of suppliers with the same idea; why does he always assume I'm talking about his equipment.?  "small man syndrome? paranoia ? vanity? "
Move on Peter.........
Dom.

Yes just like you assumed I was talking about you when I said the person that would withdraw messages after they were posted was dishonest.  

Peter

mark omni

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2004, 08:43:00 pm »
why make one and look  silly i have seen some with 2 jerry cans on pram wheels if you want to win quote buy a good one i have just got one from omnipole they make all colours good prices,they do look the part, :)

Forum Admin

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2004, 09:09:03 pm »
why make one and look  silly i have seen some with 2 jerry cans on pram wheels if you want to win quote buy a good one i have just got one from omnipole they make all colours good prices,they do look the part, :)

nafzger2001

You obviously run a sizeable cleaning company considering how much Omnipole equipment you have.
Please update your profile so other members can be sure you are a genuine user. Otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2004, 11:24:16 pm »

All I would say to this is take a look at nafzger2001 only four posts to date, three mention Omnipole, and the other slags Reuben.  nafzger2001 has bought 3 van systems from Omnipole, one trolley system, spoke to them weeks ago about batteries, and can't remember the guys name.  

Peter

mark omni

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2004, 09:17:56 pm »
peter when your happy with other peoples systems and they look after me over the phone why cant i say good things about the products, and put their name on the list
big deal,, by the way  brodex as sold me a 48ft carbon fibre pole ,if people look after me i look after them. have a nice day ;)

Mikey Warner

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 09:22:00 pm »
Dom,

I will be in the market in the next 8 weeks for a WFS.

what are the costs of your machines?

Craig

::)I hope you know what you're getting yourself into ::)

;)Mikey ;)

Dom-D-Dom-Dom_DOM

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2004, 10:30:21 pm »
peter when your happy with other peoples systems and they look after me over the phone why cant i say good things about the products, and put their name on the list
big deal,, by the way  brodex as sold me a 48ft carbon fibre pole ,if people look after me i look after them. have a nice day ;)

Just a little suspicious that's all.  BTW you still haven't updated your profile yet.

Peter

Old_Master

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2004, 05:12:07 pm »
Just caught up with this thread
Peter how is it you dont ask people that recommend your system to put in their full details
Glyn
Im not looking to start an ionic-Brodex war but it is a fair question!

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2004, 05:42:11 pm »
I am not asking you to tell your customers to put their details in, I never even asked your customer to do it, Mike the forum administrator asked him to.  I was just remembering him that he hadn't for his own good, as he was going to be removed if he didn't.

Feel free to ask anyone who recommends my systems to put their details in, it won't bother me.  I have nothing to hide, I don't have any plants on the forum.

Peter

Majestic

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2004, 06:42:52 pm »
I would recomend Peter to anyone and if you look you will see my details, age and all , check out my web site , I work for myself and have found peter to give good advice at no cost
When Peter joined the forum and someone was asking about WFP issues I think that I could of been the first person to recomend him and not himself

karlosdaze

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2004, 07:56:39 pm »
Hi Old Master,
I am a little biased as I bought Peters system, and am extremely happy with my purchase. Check out my details anytime you like.

Referring to the thread:-I added up the costs of all the bits that make up the trolley system, and worked out it would simply save me time and money to buy the whole unit from one manufacturer. Being in Spain, I just couldn't afford to send off for parts here & there, many items not being available here. Peter was the lucky one.

I am concerned that omnipole promote RO systems for drinking water. I think you are getting into dangerous "water" there. Pardon the pun.

Majestic

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2004, 08:09:53 pm »
Hi Karl
Anything from Beryl yet :D

WavieDavie

Re: Trolley for pure water cleaning
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2004, 09:21:13 pm »

Hi Old Master,
I am a little biased as I bought Peters system, and am extremely happy with my purchase. Check out my details anytime you like.

As for Karl, likewise for me.

Oh, and you've probably guessed, but Karl's a helpful bloke too. (Just send the fiver to the usual place, mate!)
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

washglowboy

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2004, 10:40:39 pm »
HI I got a trolley for pure water cleaning from a company in Scotland
called BROXBURN CLEANING PRODUCTS SCOTLAND
e-mail : info@window-tools.com
Peter Fogwill . or try www.cleantech.co.uk  
ps . These trolleys take a 25 ltr container of pure water.
"washglowboy"

Majestic

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 10:43:03 pm »
Hi Washglowboy
Welcome to the forum
Who are you  ???Are you a sole trading window cleaner or do you work for one of the big boys
john

Old_Master

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 06:17:36 pm »
I thought of the trolley in 1998 to access dificult areas.
I then made my own trolley Lewis
spent thousands of pounds developing it having tank moulds made -
used the best pump available-
best battery available-
Heavy duty galvinised frame with off set wheel studs to perfect balance.
I wanted to build a perfect product.
then every body else copied me with budget componant versions!!!!
I should have patented the whole thing instead of just some of the componants. Still thats life.

Glyn - Omnipole

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 06:38:46 pm »
It's a hard life Glyn, I know how you feel, people have also copied my trolley.  You have to look on the bright side though, if no one else developed a trolley, you wouldn't have been able to use their ideas and designs to improve yours.    

What components have you patented?

Patents are very complicated issues, you can't patent the fact that you carry water around on a trolley, that's not patentable.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2004, 07:51:05 pm »
Lewis, I have made various "trolleys" for balance,top of the diy list is a folding aluminium golf kart for £25 (fiitting the stuff to it is another matter) 2nd was a sack truck. Whatever type you use  bigger wheels are better.