This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Re: SIGN WRITING TAKE 2
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 01:43:50 pm »
Nice, i reakon you should de badge it tho, the reanult trafic badges on back and the door ones and itl look pukka  ;)

Hairdryer and some terps will do the job.

Ellen Brown

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 01:49:12 pm »
sounds like there is some over sensitive people in this part of the forum but any way will offer my bit of advice, doesn't mean i'm right but thought it's worth giving. i'll only mention areas that imo aren't as good as they could be so take rest as being good.

- i don't like the email address as mentioned above it looks messy. do customers actually take the email from vans? seems a little distracting from rest of info

- i don't like mobile numbers either. if you are never there to answer a landline then it may be worth getting it diverted. to me it gives a better impression

- my eyes were first drawn to the "excellence delivered" before i noticed the rest, which made me think you were a delivery company

Agree, mobiles are a no no....email addys also...but a web address i think looks ok.

PAIN IN THE GLASS

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 01:53:39 pm »
Good luck on cleaning them windows behind ya van chap ;)

Taylor & Taylor WC Services

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:27 pm »
Blimey your a critical bunch...........I think it looks great and I had two people approach me today in a supermarket car park (first day out in the van) for a quote so it's giving me a return already!

E-mail may not be necessary but I do have a lot of e-mail inquiries but not sure from which source people obtain it from?

Mobile I had put on this van because I am moving soon and have to get a diversion on the landline next month. Thought it better safe than sorry.

Yes it's dirty in the pics but it is washed every weekend plus it's not in action yet!

I also think that 'WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES' and my numbers are pretty visible?

The domain name was all I could buy at the time so yes I agree the website and e-mail address is a bit of a mission to take in.

'EXCELLENCE DELIVERED' Yes maybe a good slogan for a courier but most people will bother to read what excellence we are delivering........ie: window cleaning.

Feedbacks appreciated.

window11

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:13 pm »
listen cockle..............and for the other bunch of moaners......

i said it looks poor, it does in my book, if u dnt like the replys dnt post such topics.....

2 or 3 people had a few issues with it, ie the numbers and e mails...

all in all id give a 3 out of 10 for it all,

for the question in my vans, i have 2 both well sign written.

and for god sakes wash the damn thing, i bet your waSHERS are the same

window11

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2011, 09:36:25 pm »
thats pterry poor,

where is the other services u offer, ie gutter cleaning upvc cleaning, .

poor indeed

infact its very well signed
its replys like yours that make my blood boil
how many sign written vans do you own ??
or even run !!! i inteperate you reply as a fair bit

of jealousy

get a grip u mug

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2011, 10:01:39 pm »
I am open to opinions.......and I appreciate most of the above comments. Yours on the other hand is irrelevant as you're clearly a bit of a numpty. Clearly a wind up merchant trying to get a reaction. Where are you from in The Midlands?

And can I see your vans so I know how it's done properly for future reference.

window11

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2011, 10:21:47 pm »
clear getting a reaction out of you though arnt i, er .?????

mug

im just saying what i think, obviously u cant hadle constructive feed back..

i live in blackheath, but work on a 50 mile radius of that ona 5 week cycle on dom comm is more and longer lol.

i will put pics up, iv done so last year to which most liked

dnt bite to much son, no good for u.
 just agree and move on, best way

gordonswindows

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2011, 10:25:48 pm »
Wow isn't it a great feeling to have your name up in lights

No

Unless you have a famous brand your name means nothing you should make what you do the biggest writing on your van

WINDOW CLEANING
by joe bloggs

Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

window11

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2011, 08:02:01 am »
well sed gordon but your wrong because he prob thinks he world wide with the sob story 's he's coming out with.......defending his pile of junk!!

Poles R Us

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 08:50:29 am »
very nice that

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 09:34:59 am »
well sed gordon but your wrong because he prob thinks he world wide with the sob story 's he's coming out with.......defending his pile of junk!!

Constructive? What makes you think you can come on here and call me and my business like this? You don't know me? People like you are incredible. I will never understand how you can go through life or indeed business with your attitude........Quite spiteful and damaging comments that would be more at home on a teen chatroom.

Yes I may bite, but I have worked hard over the years to build a very successful business and what I believe is a good brand as do my customers. Like you I have two vans out covering a large area and have not purchased any work so yeah I feel I am justified in defending it.

I put the pics on for feedback but I don't think your posts replicate that in any other way than unnecessary.

Window11 do you have a website?

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 09:40:31 am »
Wow isn't it a great feeling to have your name up in lights

No

Unless you have a famous brand your name means nothing you should make what you do the biggest writing on your van

WINDOW CLEANING
by joe bloggs

I see what you mean but

It's all about brand building, as locally my logo is well recognised so It's achieving it's intention. And who's to say I don't have bigger ambitions?

PURPLE RHINO have been successful and that doesn't spell out window cleaning.

chopsie

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 11:23:40 am »
Looks good taylor, But I agree with the above comment about having 'window cleaning' needing to be bigger than your name. I have made this mistake with my van. I never realised until the other week when i went to a coal merchants, got talking to them and they said they had seen my van around, knew my name but never knew what i did, infact they thought i was a builder  ::)  If and when i replace my van (many years i hope) I will have window cleaning as the most dominant bit.
chopsie

mci services

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 01:13:48 pm »
I agree with chopsie and gordon and just add make your phone number large as well, that is the one thing I would change on my van.

does look smart though.

JUST GUTTERS

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2011, 02:01:24 pm »
for what its worth..i think it looks great....very smart and tidy...but its missing a roof reck and ladders..
it doesnt look complete to me because of this..dont no why it just doesnt.... do you not use ladders......
www.justguttersni.co.uk
clear-clean-repair-replace

Ian101

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2011, 02:25:27 pm »
like the friendly driver bit .... assuming he is of course ..... mines getting done tomorrow night

were are you getting in done ian

redwood signs in queensferry on deeside ind park

Panorama

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 02:35:24 pm »
 I think it looks smart and I wouldn't take notice of the comments on here, at the end of the day it's your business and if it brings in more work , then good luck to you. Regards

window11

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2011, 02:38:09 pm »
well taylor my mna, all i sed in the first place was its pretty poor, i think thats been proven now by a few.

so just deal with it you mug

Panorama

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:22 pm »
 ::)Deep down I think you like it