This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian1972

Re: Van stolen
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2010, 08:36:51 am »
Feel for u fella will keep fingers crossed it turns up

ronnie paton

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2010, 08:49:10 am »
I'm finding it hard to motivate my self at the moment still waiting for forensic and I'm pretty sure we won't find my laptop or system and there the important things.

I'm shattered frustrated and concerned that this wil cost be more £££££ in un paid debts also lose of new leads and customers.

Roy Harding

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2010, 09:15:20 am »
Sorry to here that your van has been stolen Ronnie.

But its made me think, we all try and help each other and say what systems we have and post pictures of them.
We also have a link to a website so you can find out were we live. And in Ronnie's case said he was going away. Unfortunately there are people that just wait for such and opportunity. 

Perhaps a good reason to reconsider the use off personal messages again.

Hope you get things sorted Ronnie.

Roy

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2010, 09:19:06 am »
sorry to here about your van. i would keep checking ebay in the past i have seen people selling systems that they seem to know nothing about,
just a point how many people have the gear security marked

Poles R Us

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2010, 09:19:32 am »
were you based ronnie?.
i was on about this sort of thig last year about systems being nicked , its not the van its the systems, my mate in brum said they even cut the hose on his mate and drove off with the lot,

Justen Uff

« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 09:21:14 am »
probably looking for cash thats usually why they ransack the house drug money

Johnny B

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 09:27:42 am »
Ronnie,

I'm really sorry to read what has happened here.

Is there any way you can contact your customers to tell them what has happened? I feel sure they will not only feel for you, but they could perhaps be put on alert if they get somebody calling on them and saying you have sold the round or otherwise given up etc... just a thought.

I sincerely hope that out of this whole sorry mess lies a solution which more than compensates you for what you are suffering now.

John.
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 09:31:36 am »
troll alert

Justen Uff

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2010, 09:33:34 am »
hi all, dnt know much about the wfp systems, but i have a degree in crimeolgy and forensics...

if it was fitted on x mas eve, by who??
prints from the house, also its easy to get a key copy from when the van was left to be fitted out.
insurance people will want the recent invoice for the fitment in case there is a faluse claim going on.

To be blunt though, its really either a faulse claim or its been taken as a result of info being past on here, so you's basicly given it away, i find the second hard to beleive though.

The people who were arguing on here not so long ago are prob none the wiser, the more you harp on about that welsh guy leights the more you'll throw the real truth.

In my opinion its a faulse claim, the machine was not covered as it prob was not in the van or was taken by the owner, as for the van, he could claim for it as the law states he would need insurance for it to be driven, but the tank, prob cash in and the other system be sold.
Double money for the owner...

Sorry but this thing really goes on.. A LOT

i sorry pleez to translat for me this to langwidge in which we all speeks sorry to thank yoo

formb

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2010, 09:36:09 am »
were you based ronnie?.
i was on about this sort of thig last year about systems being nicked , its not the van its the systems, my mate in brum said they even cut the hose on his mate and drove off with the lot,

www.ronberclear.co.uk
www.rcwcleaningservicesltd.co.uk
www.windowcleanermanchester.org.uk
www.windowcleanerstockport.co.uk
www.guttercleaningstockort.co.uk
www.guttercleaningmanchester.co.uk

dai

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 10:07:56 am »
hi all, dnt know much about the wfp systems, but i have a degree in crimeolgy and forensics...

A GCSE in English would have helped.
Where did you buy your degree? Was it from Nigeria by any chance?
I don't have a degree, but if I had, I think I would be able to spell the subject I had done it in.

andyM

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 10:23:48 am »

A GCSE in English would have helped.
Where did you buy your degree? Was it from Nigeria by any chance?
I don't have a degree, but if I had, I think I would be able to spell the subject I had done it in.

Yes agreed
One of the Plebs

cozy

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 10:27:53 am »

prints from the house, also its easy to get a key copy from when the van was left to be fitted out.
insurance people will want the recent invoice for the fitment in case there is a faluse claim going on.

To be blunt though, its really either a faulse claim or its been taken as a result of info being past on here, so you's basicly given it away, i find the second hard to beleive though.

The people who were arguing on here not so long ago are prob none the wiser, the more you harp on about that welsh guy leights the more you'll throw the real truth.

In my opinion its a faulse claim, the machine was not covered as it prob was not in the van or was taken by the owner, as for the van, he could claim for it as the law states he would need insurance for it to be driven, but the tank, prob cash in and the other system be sold.

A degree, that's cool. The U.K.'s education system must be really good. You might like to try Google Chrome, it has a spell checker, for people  with degrees. like you.

Leights.

formb

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 10:29:39 am »

A degree, that's cool. The U.K.'s education system must be really good. You might like to try Google Chrome, it has a spell checker, for people  with degrees. like you.

;D

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 10:52:23 am »
Gutted for you ronnie, ill be keeping an eye out aroung north manchester pal. I dont want to be putting ideas in your head but what about any of the lads that work for you?? They would know about everything that has gone missing and whats what around your house. Or someone that has a big grudge against you because their is no other reason that they would take that laptop other that to f**k up your life and business. Really hope it all works out mate

Danny

ronaldo

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 11:14:14 am »
Not a great start to the new year for you Ronnie, sorry about your bad news mate, not sure if your van was signwritten or not ? but this is one of the MAIN reasons we never have ours done as no one knows whats in an unmarked van, and the ammount that went missing in Birmingham last year was unbeleiveable, and most were found but the systems were,nt.  >:(
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 11:29:56 am »
Ronnie, did you have any form of security on the van?

Alarms or other disabling device? Even just a wheel lock.

ronnie paton

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2010, 11:47:19 am »
Just to put that muppet straight ut was fitted at purefreedom andnits not a false claim ce see the mess if my house and day that youprick.

They took the keys from my house and drove off in van so any security they had the keys.

It wasn't sign written has was  a week old and with Christmas and that didn't have time.

If this was a false claim would it not of been a good idea to insure it bright spark?????

It comes to light there has been several attempted break in but the police have failed to inform neighbour hood.

I'm nit sure if it's a druggie or targeted but they weren't prepared ie uses my garden fork to get beadin off door and pop glass.

Police are doing next to nothing

TomCrowther

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 11:51:07 am »
Don't rise to that comment Ronnie. Everyone can see that's just a wind up. I am not far from you {south Mcr}. If there is anything I can do to help you just let me know.

JoeMax

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2010, 11:59:33 am »
I wouldn't rule out it being a random break in.