This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Can hot water spot more than cold?
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:30 am »
Zero knowledge

International damage

Poison threads

Confuse newbies

Not clever

Not funny

Ok your right. I’ll listen to you, but you better be able to answer my future questions. With objectivity and with out crass remarks

Do you agree?

Need I continue? ::) ::) ::)

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 12:46:59 am »
Ewan is not Dom is he?

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 01:01:40 am »
Peter is that Dum or Dom. And if it is who’s Dom?  ;D

A guy that used to work for Brodex, he was on here years ago not long after the forum first started.  He eventually got thrown off for talking rubbish, and winding people up.

Peter

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 08:29:20 am »
Zero knowledge

International damage

Poison threads

Confuse newbies

Not clever

Not funny

Ok your right. I’ll listen to you, but you better be able to answer my future questions. With objectivity and with out crass remarks

Do you agree?

Need I continue? ::) ::) ::)

Your words, not mine, you really are full of it winproclean

Your not kidding any one with an one once of sense, that I know for sure.

No thicko, my words were "intentional" NOT international you pleb! ::) ::)

Look up the word "intentional" Ewan, it's has a slightly different meaning to "international" ;D ;D ;D

luther1

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 08:42:22 am »
Probably an international mistake by the intentional man of mystery.

cozy

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 08:50:53 am »
Peter is that Dum or Dom. And if it is who’s Dom?  ;D

A guy that used to work for Brodex, he was on here years ago not long after the forum first started.  He eventually got thrown off for talking rubbish, and winding people up.

Peter

Sounds like you've sussed who Ewan really is. Thanks for that.

stevenpaulmatthews

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010, 09:54:09 am »
Sorry lads but getting back to topic here...........i have to agree with matt guys "you wash you rinse"  the window is clean

In some rare cases when we have taken over a clean off another window cleaner we have found there to be spotting but we strongly believe that this is down to more attention to detail on the tops of the frames and vents

Hot water guys is no better than Cold water on regular maintainence cleans .........im mean come on lads be it Hot or Cold its pure water at the end of the day, but Hot will out perform Cold when used to clean algee off conny roofs gutters facias cladding etc

we only use hot on really grubby 1st time cleans and in this sort of weather as it allows us to carry on working during the warmer months of the year from april to october we use cold water on regular maintainence cleans as there really is no need to use hot

Hey why burn more diesel if we don't have to

we still have our DIY cold weater system set up in out astra van and from time to time when needed we use this set up if needed, ie when the vivaro has to go in for a service or an MOT or in as in most vivaro cases when it goes i n for a new gearbox

i have a Hot water machine bulit by Ionics systems and also a cold water system built by myself and my father and no machine or temp of water is better than the other they both clean windows to an extreamly high standard

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2010, 10:13:16 am »
Sorry lads but getting back to topic here...........i have to agree with matt guys "you wash you rinse"  the window is clean

In some rare cases when we have taken over a clean off another window cleaner we have found there to be spotting but we strongly believe that this is down to more attention to detail on the tops of the frames and vents

Hot water guys is no better than Cold water on regular maintainence cleans .........im mean come on lads be it Hot or Cold its pure water at the end of the day, but Hot will out perform Cold when used to clean algee off conny roofs gutters facias cladding etc

we only use hot on really grubby 1st time cleans and in this sort of weather as it allows us to carry on working during the warmer months of the year from april to october we use cold water on regular maintainence cleans as there really is no need to use hot

Hey why burn more diesel if we don't have to

we still have our DIY cold weater system set up in out astra van and from time to time when needed we use this set up if needed, ie when the vivaro has to go in for a service or an MOT or in as in most vivaro cases when it goes i n for a new gearbox

i have a Hot water machine bulit by Ionics systems and also a cold water system built by myself and my father and no machine or temp of water is better than the other they both clean windows to an extreamly high standard

Couldn't agree more. ;)

dai

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2010, 03:22:30 pm »
I know that if I tried to clean a large pane in 2 to 3 seconds I would leave spots,
No matter how warm the water was, or what ever flow rate I was using.

Alex Allen

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010, 05:14:21 pm »
maybe not 2-3 seconds possible if your young and quick
but 4  seconds is possible at my age with the aerail brush on a good size pane
carnt recomend these brushes enough, their fantastic
take some getting use to

(hot does spot more if you dont wash and rinse properly
so it does takes longer, dont listen to sellers or manufactueres)

Re: Can hot water spot more than cold? New
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2010, 05:18:35 pm »
Alex what system is your hot, diesel or LPG?