This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean07

Re: Anyone give up yet till new year?
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2010, 04:21:31 pm »
Looks like this week is going to be another write off. Theres no sign of snowing thawing this week. Highest temp is forecast to be 0. Though if there wasnt 8 inches of snow lying around I would be out there working. Couldnt even open my van doors today froze solid.
I may just get my 3 days in on 28th, 29th and 30th now. Thats if we have a thaw.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

lee_dewing

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2010, 05:02:55 pm »
not had one "not today" lee.even if i did i would just say ok see ya next year as ive got too much work to get through.ill still not get through it all anyway before xmas. ill just clean as much as possible before my 2 week xmas break.

regards

dazmond

Good reply Daz, as said by others i'l weigh up next week as it comes.
Not today's at moment would be least of my worries at least 2 weeks behind.

I'm a bit better off financially this winter than last winter.
As chopsie said you got to cancel out your current debt before you can build up a safety fund.

Can't help but feel like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest at mo :'(
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2010, 05:39:40 pm »
We are going to go out and just do trad bottoms and offer to do insides for those that are over due plus those customers who asked for them to be done close to Christmas. Showing your face is the main thing and hopefully they feel sorry for us and give us a tip.

All closely packed in work so if they say 'not today' it'll be a bonus and onto the next one.

Looks like it might be warmer between Christmas and New Year so might do a couple of days then if we don't get to everyone.

Other half is relieved that I've been buying Sainsbury's basics stuff all year so that we've got a decent stash anyway ;D

weetot

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2010, 06:04:02 pm »
I aint usually such a defeatist, but its blanketing down with snow in North Tyneside at the mo, so Im thinking bout hanging poles and bucket up. :-\
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!