This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

where is ant french
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:59:50 pm »
have you given up already then or did the trusty combo ladder kill you ;D

bobby p

Re: where is ant french
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:16:29 pm »
this time last year there was another very  cheery guy posting who was just startin up in lincolnshire.i recall he had "put planes in the air and ships on the sea" in a former career in the military.  but he got ladder fright as soon as he started using his new ladder and then swiftly bought WFP gear but had problems getting it set up.  then his posts stopped .      wonder what became of him?

also another new guy about the same time had bought a newish tranny +new wfp and he was very brash and cocky (had been a builder in a big way) . he then stopped posting after relating a tale of a woman complaining about a spotty window

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 09:24:00 pm »
The this one needs to succeed in this game one cannot buy. Guts.!! ;) ;)

Stewart01

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 10:24:11 pm »
He's lurking in the shadows still, he posted on the 1600 custies thread last nite.

Richard Neal

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 11:22:40 pm »
saw some french ants when i was on me hols, might be related  :)
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

clearlyclean

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 08:42:25 am »
French ants do they eat them like snails over there.
You right Wizkid Guts and determination if you aint got any of Ant French wont get through a winter,I think he was Trad poling upstairs windows but thats tricky even for experienced Windies.

ant french

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 09:58:57 am »
 ;D ;D ;D still alive, been busy and ill so not had time to get online. and nah i aint given up and wont give up !!  :P

woody1

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 02:12:41 pm »
did you change ladders yet

ant french

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 04:49:19 pm »
not had chance to use the bloomin things yet lol im still mastering my poles and wagtails  ::)  the ladders were for getting onto shed roofs on a few jobs where id rather not climb, didnt actually buy them to do upstairs windows. im going to go backpack on a trolly in new yr when i start getting new custys.  but this past 2-3 weeks i done hardly anything, the odd custy here and there but i gained 4 custys so im happy. most dont want theres done this time of yr so im stuck. cant just ditch them can i  :-[

woody1

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 05:15:05 pm »
I would i need to work all year round so do you you tell them when and how often not the other way round mate or you might as well quit

ant french

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 06:00:54 pm »
yeh i kno but its a bit more technical than that lol hard to explain, in the porcess of going bk to work after bringing my daughter up for past 6 yrs and now shes almost 7 i have to get off income support and get bk to work so when shes 7 i officially start work and payt tax etc so at the min im not spose to  work, im looking for custys while i wait to start full time, cant wait but this cold weather aint very welcoming is it. finding it hard to get custys to be honest, most are word of mouth. going to pop out tomora for 4 hrs and just flyer the oaps because we all know they love clean windows to nose out of.  ::) i wont give up