This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: who sends cards
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 11:07:34 pm »
steve i think if i tried sending cards etc up here (manchester) people would automatically think i was creeping for tips!and thats what i think as well!custies are just cashcows to most of us with a few good custies here and there that we are fond of but not enough to send them a xmas card!!

its brown nosing in my view.a bit like people who sponsor charities but the real reason for their interest is gaining more business!!

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

magic1

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 08:55:54 am »
giving out cards is a marketing tool. I give all customers a card with a small slip reminding them of our rain grantee. just it time for winter. reinforce that light rain makes no diff. Builds customer loyalty. Lets them know last clean before xmas. I write out all my cards. i dont write to who or house num just form all the staff.

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 09:22:42 am »
Daz if a chariry were to approach me asking if I could sponsor them and my business could benefit from it I would jump at the chance. The charity would benefit and so would I. Dont see anything wrong or immoral in that at all.

craigR

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 11:47:05 am »
1st year at wc but am going to do it this year hopefuly to consolidate the fresh business I,ve got????

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 12:01:58 pm »
steve i think if i tried sending cards etc up here (manchester) people would automatically think i was creeping for tips!and thats what i think as well!custies are just cashcows to most of us with a few good custies here and there that we are fond of but not enough to send them a xmas card!!

its brown nosing in my view.a bit like people who sponsor charities but the real reason for their interest is gaining more business!!

dazmond
Yeah, that's how I'd see it.
If I started giving cards out they'd wonder why...