Market Place > Businesses Wanted & For Sale

Small round for sale in Hoole Chester suit trad method

(1/2) > >>

Ian101:
Selling part of my round off as can really only be done trad and Im determined to move over to WFP.

25 houses 99% of them 2 up 2 down terraces .. 99% of them every 4 weeks  only 2 of them is a 8 week job.

Average price is £8 front and rear or £4 fronts only.

Average income  is £172 a month.

If I work hard can be done in 1 day as only spread over 3/4 streets so you park up and can walk it without needing to return to van  however taking it steady I do it in a day and a bit.

Also got a list of about 6 houses that have recently been sold or tenant moved out off so a little potential to grow it.

Most of them nice people .. odd slow payer (we all have them) ... most pay on the day or when I collect on a Thursday evening.

Due next clean in next fortnight so you can recoup some of the outlay pretty quickly.

Price is £600 which is 3.5 cleans or thereabouts.

Happy to walk the round with you and supply a handover letter and knock on some doors to introduce but too busy to work it with you (might as well keep hold of it   )

Ideal for a newbie tradder.

Currently done trad but you could wfp if you could convince them and you would need a backpack as rear access is difficult without ladders well actually impossible as no gates are left unlocked and you have to climb the rear walls ... being totally honest here 

Number to call is 0754 006 5555 (also selling a good starter van on used equipment section)

G3ST Cleaning:
Ian

Have you got any more work in hoole that you would sell with this work? Id be interested but id want a larger round for the distance id be travelling

Danny

Ian101:
Sorry Danny just whats listed

jsm:
give gav a tinkle he may want it

Gav Camm lammy 283:
not me m8 id hate hoole  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version