This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_Boxall

UPDATED Express Launches i-Clean Management System New
« on: September 21, 2005, 03:42:52 pm »
After a considerable amount of development, Express Cleaning Supplies has now launched the i-Clean Management System.

This unique system has already been approved and licensed by the British Institute of Cleaning Science and has a number of high profile customers (both end-users and contractors) trialing it. It comprises of 4 modules that can be purchased individually and will appeal to different types of customers in different ways

Although it has a number of unique features and benefits there are a several that are particularly attractive to contractors. As most of you will be aware, there is ever-increasing pressure to reduce costs and improve standards across all sectors. The i-Clean system will be particularly useful to those contractors who find it difficult justifying adequate time allowances to their customers.

As an example, we currently have one particular customer who has used the system to demonstrate that the time allocated to cleaning a particular high profile site is only 38% of that recommended by industry guidelines. This not only takes account of typical productivity rates but also the frequency of each task recommended by the BICSc guidelines.

The results clearly show that the required standards simply aren't achievable with the current resources and they will now be used to put further pressure on the appropriate budget holders. Whilst most involved accepted they probably didn't have enough staff, they've never been able to provide accurate figure as to the relationship between cost and quality. Now they can.

i-Clean clearly demonstrates the direct impact of 'time-saving' on the overall standards of cleanliness as well as encouraging best practice procedures for recruitment, training and health & safety compliance. This will allow contractors to offer cleaning to a defined standard as well as an agreed price.

At the moment we are carrying out all the Module 1 Surveys ourselves, but we are looking at training suitable contractors to use the system on a self-service basis. A considerable number of further developments are also in hand and will be posted on the main i-Clean website:

http://www.i-clean.info

We are also looking for more trial users in different sectors and subsidised rates are currently available for suitable 'testimonial' sites.

All initial i-Clean enquiries should be made to myself mike@expresscleaningsupplies.co.uk

Regards

Mike Boxall