This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Trolleys
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:52:34 am »
Or Trollies, however you spell it  ;D
Anyway im thinking of gettine the Mrs a Trolley, shes got a wcw backpack on a cheap sack truck atm, which does the trick but the flow rate aint too good plus its fill fill fill all day.
I want to get her a 25litre trolley with interchangable barrells ie like the purefreedom.
The fed back im looking for from you lot is what trolley do ya use and give the pros and cons.
Im thinking Pure freedom, xline, polarbright ect ect
Whats the best one folks?
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

d s windowcleaning

Re: Trolleys
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 12:10:12 pm »
theres a x-line trolley for sale in the buy and sell section , x-line trolley is lighter weight than pure freedom but both are good .
where theres muck theres money

windiewasher

Re: Trolleys
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:44:24 pm »
i have a xline for sale as new 5 or 6 months old,works great!
never had any problems with it!
They are meant to be better than pure freedom,they are designed better and nice and light!

Or Trollies, however you spell it  ;D
Anyway im thinking of gettine the Mrs a Trolley, shes got a wcw backpack on a cheap sack truck atm, which does the trick but the flow rate aint too good plus its fill fill fill all day.
I want to get her a 25litre trolley with interchangable barrells ie like the purefreedom.
The fed back im looking for from you lot is what trolley do ya use and give the pros and cons.
Im thinking Pure freedom, xline, polarbright ect ect
Whats the best one folks?
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.