Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jasonl

Re: LM Cleaning
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2010, 09:54:57 pm »
Nemesis or Fusion clean
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

cannon

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2010, 10:01:17 pm »
Ive just got some nemesis so ill give it a whirl

Thanks

clinton

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2010, 10:43:48 pm »
If you get the pad too wet you will soon find out as the crud will fly all over mate,just start in the middle and work out so as to get rid of too much moisture..

Also never used on of those wringer buckets,worse than a glide ;D

Dave_Lee

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2010, 03:02:48 pm »
It's unlikely residual dry granules would come out white.... dry compound left in carpets tend to come out the other way - dark orange / brown / dark grey.       As it's sat there in the carpet, it's continued absorbing soil,       so it will rarely stay it's original colour or 'bleach' to a lighter colour.   

Sorry but this is an old wives (or should I say CC operators) tale about the dry granules that are left in the carpet continuing to absorb soil, and is an excuse for not being able to entirely remove all of them.
Once the granules are dry, that is all solvent and detergent have evaporated from them, how can they continue to absord soil. At best they will only absord moisture and if the moisture is soiled so the granules will be.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2010, 03:34:17 pm »
We have struggled with heavily soiled low profiles for years. They wick back every time with HWE. L/M is just skimming the surface clean in my opinion.
We now up-lift sections of carpet or tiles and take away for submersible cleaning. We re-fit carpet or tiles with good flooring adhesive and they look perfect every time.   

Regards
Pete 

The above is the only way I have found to get an even appearance on tile installations when the tiles have to be removed for work on the access flooring.

It is impossible to get good results when they are on the floor.

Pity the guys lifting them don't mark them and put them back in the right order.

I am lucky enough to have several cleaning systems a my disposal (almost, no texatherm had DF for a while) The one that gets the least use is the Dry Compound. We use the hardware now and again for agitation or pile setting but rarely with sponges/compound.

The best application for it IMO is entrance matting where you have considerable dry soil.

For us it isn't as cost effective as combination cleaning with other systems on large area installations.

Nice to have it if required though.

clarkson

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2010, 07:23:48 pm »

hi
    i have texatherm and do some schools with it. we would be looking for the results you achieved with the tm.

its also a doddle compared to dragging hand tools around.

others have said its in the prespray and agitation that a lot of the work gets done. the pads just pull the dirt away when its already loose.

on a stain like the picture i would have prespotted this area as well perhaps with blitzz or cbt or similar.

cheers

john

p.s. Iam about to trial prochem bonnet buff, with just clean water in the tank on tx anyone tried this?