This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob Smith

Re: Do wc's still need to be able to use Trad.
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 08:41:42 pm »
Which inside kit you talking about, and what for? Is it the £499 one?
No I have the cheaper one. think I paid about 75 quid, I just wanted to try it.
I was only kidding with this post when I said i wont use trad again. of course there is and always will be a place for it, however for 90% of my inside work I wont use trad again.

I was really suprised by the easyclean. I thought it was a gimmick,(bought it coz I like gadgets ) but it actually did a great job.

Hi,

Did you need to buy more pads?

Cheers,

Rob

mikecam

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 09:13:08 pm »

anyone for the challenge?......... but you will need to put your money where your mouth is

I'd be willing to consider that if you would allow some large three sided bay windows and windows above connys into the challenge !!

To answer the OP, yes of course WC's need to be able to trad. I don't think there's a realistic alternative when it comes to old oxidised frames, interiors, etc etc etc..

simbo

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 09:22:51 pm »
every window cleaner should be able to trad clean as standard as on a lot of window frame types you will not beat and now with wfp every man and his dog can clean windows. not always properly though
paul

Jack Wallace

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 10:53:29 pm »
Which inside kit you talking about, and what for? Is it the £499 one?
No I have the cheaper one. think I paid about 75 quid, I just wanted to try it.
I was only kidding with this post when I said i wont use trad again. of course there is and always will be a place for it, however for 90% of my inside work I wont use trad again.

I was really suprised by the easyclean. I thought it was a gimmick,(bought it coz I like gadgets ) but it actually did a great job.

Hi,

Did you need to buy more pads?

Cheers,

Rob

Yes, I found you need to change them quite often for best results.

Martin ccs

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 11:09:09 am »
yes without a doubt trad will never totally go!

yes i feel ladders will get used less and less each year but the simple trad method will never stop!

trad small shops, internals ....

its stupid that some so called wc cant use trad!

like a cheif cooking steak but cant cook chicken ...

cat9921

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 04:17:45 pm »
i garauntee that id out run any wfp man against me doing trad on whatever building even 3 or 4 storey...... and thats a fact
ive proved it twice before once against one of my workers on a 3 storey building containing 4 x 3 storey town houses and once against a w/c who ive known for a while who had been wfp for 2 years at the time and told me it was the best thing since sliced bread..... oh and my finish was far superior than the wfp..... cills cleaned too

anyone for the challenge?......... but you will need to put your money where your mouth is

I would like to challenge you  ;D ... Are you really saying that you can put up a ladder go up clean the window come down the move it to the next one and repeat Quicker then I can wash a window then take a step and be on the next window  ::)

Here is me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZze5Cc-6w&feature=channel

and part 2 shows you just how good a Job I have done sills included  ;)

If you can show A video doing that then I will eat my hat

Adders

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 04:39:38 pm »
i garauntee that id out run any wfp man against me doing trad on whatever building even 3 or 4 storey...... and thats a fact
ive proved it twice before once against one of my workers on a 3 storey building containing 4 x 3 storey town houses and once against a w/c who ive known for a while who had been wfp for 2 years at the time and told me it was the best thing since sliced bread..... oh and my finish was far superior than the wfp..... cills cleaned too

I would like to challenge you  ;D ... Are you really saying that you can put up a ladder go up clean the window come down the move it to the next one and repeat Quicker then I can wash a window then take a step and be on the next window  ::)

Here is me

Adders
lol is that as fast as you can go.... dont forget while youre messing about setting up ive got my ladder off got my belt on and finished before youve even started...... and by the way ...you sound a bit femanine
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 04:41:18 pm »
so everclean you climbed 3 stories up a ladder to clean some windows . im glad im not just starting out and desperate for work
barry ive got more work than you, done it for a lot longer... infact ive forgot more than you will ever know about window cleaning
service with a shine !

cat9921

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 04:58:10 pm »
lol is that as fast as you can go.... dont forget while youre messing about setting up ive got my ladder off got my belt on and finished before youve even started...... and by the way ...you sound a bit femanine

OK tomorrow I will upload a video of me cleaning the house and showing you how quick I can get the gear out of the Van,  ;D

As for sounding feminine that's my mums fault as she was the dominating one in the house when I was
growing up  :P ;D

Adders  ;)

simon knight

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 05:19:38 pm »

I'm trad and I reckon that with a front and back clean on a standard 3 bed semi with no windows above pesky conservatories etc I'd whoop the arse off any wfp guy. This is from pulling up to pulling away. Also I KNOW that the result is 100%...not just hoping it'll dry ok  :P

gary999

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 06:12:38 pm »

Here is me

Adders

i dont doubt you are lightening quick,but can you keep that pace
up 6 -8 hours a day every day.

by the weekend you must be knackered.

wfp guy on the other hand still reasonably fresh looking
forward to a wekend of good times ;D

simon knight

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 06:24:30 pm »

Here is me

Adders

6-8 hours a day?  Man you must be well doing sometink wrong  ;D

gary999

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 06:55:28 pm »

Here is me

Adders

6-8 hours a day?  Man you must be well doing sometink wrong  ;D

i didnt say i worked them hours

only a part timer myself 4hours a day is all i need ;D

cat9921

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 09:13:10 pm »

Also I KNOW that the result is 100%...not just hoping it'll dry ok  :P

It does not work like that simon.. If you ask me to clean a window that I have never seen before then I would say it can take up to 3 cleans

1st clean Its reacting to all that dirt and soap on the window there is about 20% chance  that it will come good  ::)

2nd clean I'm thinking I will get it right and there is about 70% chance that it will come clean, If they do not on this clean Then I know that I have a problem window and need to change how I clean on the 3rd clean

3rd clean as said above there should be the odd one or two windows that need a bit more time and I can get them right  ;D

as for the rounds well if I am honest if you were to go round my work I think you could find the odd run or 2 but lets be honest that is no more difference than an odd scuff mark with the blade...

I can get windows good it just depends on how long you are willing to spend on them...

I never think what the windows will be like when I leave because I ask my customers to let me know... If there is a problem that I will make sure next time I get them clean  ;D

If a window comes clean then it will always come clean...

Adders

jimboo

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 10:51:03 pm »
jeez....some numptys on here.....EVER CLEAN likes the sound of his own voice
GROW UP  ::)