Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Hayles

NEW BUILD VERY LARGE
« on: June 19, 2010, 01:42:36 pm »
Im a newbie window cleaner and have just been round to quote windows on a very large new build, aprox 50 windows inside and out! was also asked if i could clean 4 good sized bathrooms and kitchen aswell as cleaning tiled floors all through down stairs and skirting boards and door frames. dont know how long this is going to take me. So going to charge by the hour, any ideas on what i should charge as an hourly rate? I live in Lincolnshire. Cheers Hayley.

Sean Dyer

Re: NEW BUILD VERY LARGE
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:20:48 am »
the window cleaning will be much more than the cleaning - windows id go for 30 £ an hr + as builders cleans are HARD WORK

cleaning kitchens etc i personalyy would quote same but i dont want to do it so i wouldnt be bothered if i got the work if you want the work it might be better charginbg around £15 but im sure the cleaners here will tell you better about that

personally for the windows id work out how long it was gonnna take me roughly ie 1.5 days then price at £25 an hour then stick on a extra day or so just in case! they are always more work than you expect often times double for windows if they are full of cement and stickers and need de taping etc

make sure you get a scratched glass waiver and report all scratches before they stitch you up for it - good luck :)

Small but perfectley formed

Re: NEW BUILD VERY LARGE
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:45 am »
Leaveit :o :'(
Spit and polish