This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DavidX

Do not believe what you hear
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:29:33 am »
about cleaning your car with WFP.

high end dealers use pure water to keep cars clean..

When you clean cars make sure you have two brush one for car and one for windows.

I never use the wfp on wheels only sponge and dry it off with the leather.

WFP do not scratch windows so it won't scratches on the paintwork.

Do not listen to crap like it will burns the paint off

Shame people are going over the top with this pure waters for cars because it give bad rep to people like me when it does a good job.  I can tell you hand on heart I done this for years and not has one probem whatsoever.

I also clean cars with wfp for a few of my window cleaning customers and they alway ask me to clean when i'm cleaning their windows.

It a good way to make extra income.

People who want to make extra income do not listen to these people who never try it....

people at 1st thought wfp was no good for windows to start with when we were on ladders for lots of reason.

whoever run cleanitup should keep this post up so people can read this if they are thinking of doing car too with wfp

thanks

davidx :)

steveo22

DavidX

Re: Do not believe what you hear
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:09:31 am »
how is it that different?? a soft brush do not scratch windows never mind paintwork.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:13:36 am »
many of the vikan brushes are for cars anyway
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

DavidX

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 11:21:29 am »

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:30:59 am »
I think that it is more the case that there is a greater amount of dirt on cars and this is picked up by the brush and can easily scratch paintwork.

DavidX

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:11 am »
I think that it is more the case that there is a greater amount of dirt on cars and this is picked up by the brush and can easily scratch paintwork.

Cleaning very dirty cars with soft sponge could scratch it if you were not careful if you rub it hard on the paintwork.

It no different with a soft brush.

As Window Washers said above vikan brushes are for cars anyway 

david watts

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 11:49:23 am »
does insurance cover cleaning cars if it does turn t up ?
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

the bfg

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 12:11:54 pm »

When you clean cars make sure you have two brush one for car and one for windows.

Shame people are going over the top with this pure waters for cars because it give bad rep to people like me when it does a good job.  I can tell you hand on heart I done this for years and not has one probem whatsoever.

I also clean cars with wfp for a few of my window cleaning customers and they alway ask me to clean when i'm cleaning their windows.

People who want to make extra income do not listen to these people who never try it....

people at 1st thought wfp was no good for windows to start with when we were on ladders for lots of reason.

whoever run cleanitup should keep this post up so people can read this if they are thinking of doing car too with wfp

thanks

so what you saying then ?

DavidX

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 12:33:07 pm »

thanks

so what you saying then ?

work it out for yourself ::)

david watts

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 01:48:37 pm »
does the bisy insurance cover cleaning moters? if you clean my m3 yellow
and make a mess are you going to find a grand to put it right?
or just walk away . just a thing that can go wrong
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 02:24:15 pm »
at the end of the day david this is a site for window cleaners and window cleaning issues so why dont you take a hike and go elsewhere! ;) ;D ;D ;D

or talk about window cleaning or window cleaning issues!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

DavidX

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 02:47:42 pm »

dazmond

Don't tell me where to go thanks..... kinda rude

if you do not like this thread then you don't need to bother replying.

I join cleanitup forum in 2006 and it was a lot better then where we could have discussion and debate.

we did not have someone like you about....i see they let anyone in  nowadays  :P

DavidX

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 02:50:31 pm »

yes the way thing are going at the mo i might have to get insurance for my customers cars

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 02:52:03 pm »
 again david this site is for window cleaners!why dont you go and wash a few more cars to top up your small round? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DavidX

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 03:09:30 pm »
again david this site is for window cleaners!why dont you go and wash a few more cars to top up your small round? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For someone who have not been here  for that long you have posted a hell of a lots on here ....got a lots of time on your hand hey ........... maybe you need to get some more work for your small windows cleaning round pal cos you know nothing about me.

I won't bother to replying to your posts anymore but I hope The Cleanitup Team don't turn blind eye on your behavior on this forum.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 03:21:17 pm »
DavidX  I think you will find the references to "burning the paint off" are a joke, based on a thread on here a few weeks ago where someone was accused of doing just that after washing a customers car.  ;D    http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=103443.0

us window cleaners are not as simple as you think  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 03:21:50 pm »
david i must admit i have posted a lot as ive been finding as much info about wfp as i could so i could make an informed decision about what system to get etc.

i have 340 custys ranging from very compact 3 bedders/4 bedroom houses/converted barns/granny flats/a few commercial/large country houses etc a good mixture

ive been window cleaning for 16 years for myself and 18 years in total.

if you notice most of my posts are posted in the early morning/evening or on very wet days(today being one of them!)

i work on average 30 hours a week "on the glass" so to speak so with collecting,admin etc its more like 35 hours.

thats enough for me!i work saturdays or longer days in summertime to catch up when i get behind.

some days i just take off as i cant be bothered and have a lazy day!

but not once have i been that desperate for money that i have to clean cars to make ends meet!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond

Jack Wallace

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 03:25:53 pm »

yes the way thing are going at the mo i might have to get insurance for my customers cars

Do I assume from this that you dont have PL insurance at present?

DavidX

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 03:30:57 pm »
david i must admit i have posted a lot as ive been finding as much info about wfp as i could so i could make an informed decision about what system to get etc.

i have 340 custys ranging from very compact 3 bedders/4 bedroom houses/converted barns/granny flats/a few commercial/large country houses etc a good mixture

ive been window cleaning for 16 years for myself and 18 years in total.

if you notice most of my posts are posted in the early morning/evening or on very wet days(today being one of them!)

i work on average 30 hours a week "on the glass" so to speak so with collecting,admin etc its more like 35 hours.

thats enough for me!i work saturdays or longer days in summertime to catch up when i get behind.

some days i just take off as i cant be bothered and have a lazy day!

but not once have i been that desperate for money that i have to clean cars to make ends meet!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond

Who said I was desperate for money as I said you do not know me ok.

look at the thread about people who look down on windows cleaners.... you no better than these people

so this will be the last time i will reply to you.