This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Should I buy an SLX26 or CLX27?
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 11:07:22 pm »
When i do a video a few people click on (we're talking about matt's another place) but if you were ever to do one ewan the hits would put susan boyle to shame and crash the server.To see you, your van and system, your pole, would answer the one big question.

Are you a real wc'er?

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 11:09:24 pm »
wc'er yes he could be. But a windowcleaner? Doubtful

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 11:12:16 pm »
Used to spell his name euan.How does that work?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 11:17:23 pm »
I've just noticed the SLX is 7" longer when closed and nearly 2' shorter extended,....

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 11:19:30 pm »
I've been googling Ionics - yes different clamps and lengths.

Window Washers

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 11:19:51 pm »
Used to spell his name euan.How does that work?
he aint in the Eu in it blood

Dave we was both right, now thats got to be a first as it is normally just me  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 11:23:03 pm »
Debatable.

Window Washers

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 11:25:57 pm »
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:21 pm »
When i do a video a few people click on (we're talking about matt's another place) but if you were ever to do one ewan the hits would put susan boyle to shame and crash the server.To see you, your van and system, your pole, would answer the one big question.

Are you a real wc'er?

Don’t get carried away slumpbuster, all the window cleaners you have heard off or correspond with here and any where else, doesn’t even amount to anywhere near 1% of the UK window cleaners.

Some of you really do live in your own little world. I know far more window cleaners who don’t go on the forums than those that do.

Nathanael try a different wfp and not hyped up Gardiner’s pole on CIU.

Ewan, I was not hyping it up I was making a comment from my own experience of using the pole, I too know many window cleaners all over the country that dont come on here, that really makes no difference at all to this topic.
there are a few good poles out there at 25ft but IMO the SLX stands proud for now against others in this field, not hyped up, just a true statment from a window cleaner that uses one daily.  :-*

wpclean

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 11:42:26 pm »

Are you a real wc'er?

Don’t get carried away slumpbuster, all the window cleaners you have heard off or correspond with here and any where else, doesn’t even amount to anywhere near 1% of the UK window cleaners.

Some of you really do live in your own little world. I know far more window cleaners who don’t go on the forums than those that do.

Nathanael try a different wfp and not hyped up Gardiner’s pole on CIU.

Why is Gardiners pole hyped up ?

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 11:49:11 pm »
How many actually brought the Gardiner’s pole just because of the hype on here, loads I bet.
I bought one because of the weight of it, I thought I would try it and give my own opinion on it , nothing more nothing less. I got a little assed with the wear and black hands little hastey to be fair as I have used it for last few months and dont get black hands that much any more.and is now over a year old

Window Washers

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 11:56:31 pm »
Things have moved since it came out, window washers all the other manufacturers have started to revise there range of poles. It can only get better, or in Brodex case cheaper.  ;D
I'm always on the look out Ewan, but at the mo Gardiners are on a winner, shame thy dont hold stock all the time and I have said before that could be there downfall, but also very clever.

I'm happy with the SLX or I would not just have bought another, roll on all suppliers competition is a good thing,

seems some forget price some forget quality and Alex has that nearly right out of the lot

wpclean

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 11:58:02 pm »
Things have moved since it came out, window washers all the other manufacturers have started to revise there range of poles. It can only get better, or in Brodex case cheaper.  ;D
You just reminded me to order the 31 ft from brodex cheers  ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 11:59:49 pm »

And it's because of gardiners that the "others" have had to get off their arses!!

Problem for the "others" is that gardiners are always one step ahead! ;)

In business, you can only kid the gullible Ewan.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 12:01:13 am »
You just reminded me to order the 31 ft from brodex cheers  ;D

Hope you've been pumping iron in preperation! ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 01:36:45 am »
get em both , money yr on lol pmsl ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

mistersqueegee

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 03:39:27 am »
How many actually brought the Gardiner’s pole just because of the hype on here, loads I bet.

I bought my Gardiner pole because I've tried the Ionics (too heavy and not worth the carbon fiber in them), The X-tel (same issues as the Ionics) and finally realized if you want the best you get the Gardiner pole.

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 07:30:57 am »
ive not tryed the slx yet but im very happy with my 25ft hydra alloy from brodex for now.

ill prob order one at a later date though.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 08:06:24 pm »
Hi Mister squeegie,

The slx man (alex ) used to come on here and give good advice.The pole became the market leader without any advertising or promotion because of a few key users on this site.It drove, and still drives the other pole suppliers bonkers, but he was the first one to give us what we actually wanted- a light rigid all day pole with a short closed length that goes above twenty feet.

But you probably already know that.

My question is did you buy your pole from an american supplier or did you order one from the uk?

Spencer Priory

Re: Should I buy an SLX26 or CLX27? New
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 11:58:27 pm »
When i do a video a few people click on (we're talking about matt's cforum) but if you were ever to do one ewan the hits would put susan boyle to shame and crash the server.To see you, your van and system, your pole, would answer the one big question.

Are you a real wc'er?

When will We ( at Matt's another place http://alturl.com/gq3ka ) see your next video ? ? ?