Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Gourlay

Re: C.L.E.A.N
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 08:27:40 am »
Arthur have you been watching a reality show on Virgin about a company called Crime Scene Inc

Who clean up dead bodies crime scenes etc in USA

They pick up 100s of dead bodies a week.

Apparently if you do it wrong all the skin comes off.

Dennis

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2010, 05:02:46 pm »
Thanks Ian I was thinking of having my tea, I think I'll give it an hour.  ;D

Art

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2010, 10:46:51 pm »
Arthur have you been watching a reality show on Virgin about a company called Crime Scene Inc

Who clean up dead bodies crime scenes etc in USA

They pick up 100s of dead bodies a week.

Trauma cleaning isn't something i fancy doing Ian.....Have you ever done any?

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 06:36:15 am »
I was asked to clean up after an attempted suicide slit wrists by Social Services just after we went on Matts course in Nottingham with Richard from Chemspec

Only problem was I think family was paying

Phoned Richard at chemspec he said Carpet should be destroyed  and disposed off by registered company

His advise was as I was not qualified not to touch it.
 I believe a rival firm just went ahead and cleaned carpet etc at standard price
If i remember rightly there was no mention of suicide when I took call to go and have a look

I advised Social Services to get a Trauma company in.

On a personal level My Wife and I cleaned up after her Sisters Sucicide in Canada
Slit wrists

My wife and her mother also had to clean up after her brother shot himself in the head and blew his brains out also in Canada

Its not the blood its the flies and maggots and smell

I was talking to a Customer who works at the local Cremetorian , and asked who deals with dead bodies in trauma situation and she said it  was still local undertaker.

She told me about her friend who went to a flat for a dead body two weeks old still in the bath yes the skin fell off.

Enjoy your breakfast

The Great One

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:57 am »
Hi

Yep, sadly (so far) it is still not regulated in this country and people will clean this all up for £10 p/h.

I just lost another one yesterday, blood all over the hard floor, vomit all over the sink and diaohhrea all over the toilet, quoted and lost 1/2 an hour later as apparently social Services will sort it?

Hopefully it will get regulated shortly and we can then proceed in a professional manner?

Regards

Martin 8)

Jim_77

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2010, 06:32:02 pm »

A bit like casseroled sausages!  :-X

Bob Robertson

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 08:53:20 pm »
Forgot I posted this before I went on Holiday. Still surprised that there is no reply from any founders or members. Maybe they were on holiday all at the same time and missed the thread! ;D

Bob

wynne jones

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 09:32:54 pm »
Someone said they were getting sum publicity going and paying some PR guru?

When I do a search I can't find any reference to it. From a google point of view it probably was a bad acronym to use as I think clean is quite a competative word.

Has anyone seen any press releases, directory entries, links from other sites etc? They did have a couple of article in trade mags I think.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.