Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Halliday

Re: New Website , your thoughts?
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 03:01:23 pm »
dash t  we are not arguing we are communicating and why would you get banned ::) ::)

I keep quoting you because you keep posting rubbish, you keep misquoting john to try and prove your point, you have just done it again

you said " John Just openly said that carpet cleaners dont earn a lot" ..... where  did he say this ? this is just a blatant misquote

he said " A good website designer can earn far more money then a carpet cleaner  which is true

just like the 'peanut' statement you constantly misquote  if you want to quote some one then use the quote button and don't twist what people are saying. if you can't put your point across without  the need to accuse people of saying saying something they haven't then perhaps you should refrain from posting rubbish

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Daria Taylor

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 04:24:17 pm »
if you can't put your point across without  the need to accuse people of saying saying something they haven't then perhaps you should refrain from posting rubbish

Dont worry Mike you wont see me post "rubish" anymore. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone!

Regards,
Dash T

jasonl

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2010, 08:28:02 am »
Thanks for all the comments, obviously I have canvassed the opinion of customers and friends who may look at the site more objectively.

The spelling mistakes and glaring mistakes will be corrected .

I am happy with the site overall and the service I received , I feel that I have had  excellent value for money.

I have no interest in spending £2000 plus on a website as I have in the past, as it is only a small part of my overall marketing strategy.

I think  green tree not posting his work  speaks volumes ;D

Best wishes and thankyou again for all your input.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings