Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

What are the potential weekly earnings
« on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:01 pm »
Hi all how much can you earn on a weekly basis by doing domestics window cleaning
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

stfc

Re: What are the potential weekly earnings
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:55:14 pm »
depends on how much hard work you put in,but to be honest you shouldnt really ask that question,who knows who looks at these forums.

Platinum

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 01:57:16 pm »
Hi Mark
Have you got any commercials in the north west?

stfc

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 02:07:45 pm »
depends where u are

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 02:12:16 pm »
when it comes to earnings its not how much you earn week to week but your yearly turnover minus expenses,tax etc.im not earning at the moment as vans off the road.you dont get hol/sick pay.you cant work when weather too bad.

id think of another business mate cos window cleaning is hard work!great when weathers good and no van problems but crap when things go belly up with your health/van/weather etc.

saying that if you can earn £25grand a year BEFORE expenses,tax etc.thats ok for an average domestic window cleaner.not much really once everythings been deducted though ::) ::)

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

paul rulton

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 02:26:21 pm »
250 a day turnover is a nice number...
ya not wrong Dave  ;) i wish  :-[

paul rulton

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 02:31:10 pm »
thats about rite i guess  :)  prb more if ur fit bod  ;D

Jack Wallace

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 02:42:49 pm »
Thats me done for the day. Have earned my 20 quid so off to the pub now.

Its a great job this  ;)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 03:06:06 pm »
this question aint come up for weeks.

£5 aday is what i earn. :P

stfc

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 03:13:17 pm »

wish i was on that mate,£2.50 if im lucky.

cleewindows

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 03:16:18 pm »
i have had a great day,off down the pub to spend my £24 and might treat myself to fish n chips on the way home  ;D

wish i was on that mate,£2.50 if im lucky.

paul rulton

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 03:17:53 pm »
im not gonna ave much time 2earn anything 2moro as ive gotta go n bump on  ;D ;)
pro windy me  ;)

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 03:19:31 pm »
Hi all how much can you earn on a weekly basis by doing domestics window cleaning

It's like asking how much can I earn as a footballer. Millions if you play at the top level, it will cost you if its for your local pub team.

Tom White

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 03:38:05 pm »
I earn at least £2000 per week and have a hugely successful business; I'm not one of those scumbag ladder monkeys or a backpack on a sack truck cowboy.

And despite having a good window cleaning round, it's just a shame that my psychological  insecurities, which probably stem from being bullied as a child and extremely sexually insecure, manifest themselves in the nature of my show-off posts.

But seriously, this is a 'how long is a piece of string question'.  You'll find very affluent window cleaners and you'll find not-so-affluent window cleaners.

daz1977

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 03:40:48 pm »
say u do 10 houses at 8 per house 80 quid a day 400 a week,  minus expensies water, fuel, equipment,  it might take u a few months to get up to 400 a week each and every week,  but for the first few months u might be making money but no profit as u are only paying off what u have already spent,

the business is a good business to be in, but when the weathers crap,  u aint earning money, and that is when a lot leave,  and like the last winter a lot only work 5 days in 3 months and unless u got cash in the bank then it might not be the business for you

stfc

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 03:51:44 pm »
say u do 10 houses at 8 per house 80 quid a day 400 a week,  minus expensies water, fuel, equipment,  it might take u a few months to get up to 400 a week each and every week,  but for the first few months u might be making money but no profit as u are only paying off what u have already spent,

the business is a good business to be in, but when the weathers crap,  u aint earning money, and that is when a lot leave,  and like the last winter a lot only work 5 days in 3 months and unless u got cash in the bank then it might not be the business for you

or if you get contract work where it has to be done weekly which eases the cash flow problem in winter..

Paul Golding

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 03:55:53 pm »

10 x £8 houses would take about 2hrs to clean . . short day !! lol

cozy

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 03:56:58 pm »
I earn at least £2000 per week and have a hugely successful business; I'm not one of those scumbag ladder monkeys or a backpack on a sack truck cowboy.

And despite having a good window cleaning round, it's just a shame that my psychological  insecurities, which probably stem from being bullied as a child and extremely sexually insecure, manifest themselves in the nature of my show-off posts.

But seriously, this is a 'how long is a piece of string question'.  You'll find very affluent window cleaners and you'll find not-so-affluent window cleaners.

2000 a week? Wouldn't get out of the bath for a wee for that !! Loadamunie window cleaning here.  8)

Here we go  ;D

daz1977

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 04:13:51 pm »
paulgold,  i didnt say i would do a full day  lol

Platinum

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 04:51:19 pm »
depends where u are

St Helens - What have you got on merseyside or in greater manchester