Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Afterglow Window Cleaners

Ecover vs GG3
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:51:48 pm »
Hey all,

Read a post on here the other day about how good Glass Gleam 3 is and then someone said Ecover washing up liquid is effectively the same...

So, does Ecover produce hardly any suds and hence less detailing than Fairy liquid or is GG3 the best for less suds?

Cheers

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Ecover vs GG3
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 05:57:24 pm »
Ecover is just like fairy really, maybe a few less suds. GG3 on it's own you need tons of it to get enough slip.

Best of both worlds- GG3 with a drop of squeegee off in too. ;)

R W C™

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:03:35 pm »
The thing is to try things out and not always listen to what everyone else says, Ive tried fairy, squeegee off, ecover, star drops, not tried gg3 or 4 and have stuck with squeegee off....

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 06:11:13 pm »
The thing is to try things out and not always listen to what everyone else says, Ive tried fairy, squeegee off, ecover, star drops, not tried gg3 or 4 and have stuck with squeegee off....

I agree with that too. I tried all the above & that's what I found to work the best for me. ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:50 pm »
 Ecover is low sudding and doesn`t leave a residue but you could say that about a lot of products. They are not effectively the same.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐