Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin-Swinscoe

old folks home
« on: February 26, 2010, 10:37:41 am »
Anyone got a a copy of a letter that i could send to an old peoples home just to see if they are interested in  having their windows cleaned .

thanks

Helen

Re: old folks home
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:01:42 am »
Anyone got a a copy of a letter that i could send to an old peoples home just to see if they are interested in  having their windows cleaned .

thanks
Can you not do your own, therefore making it more personal to your business than someone elses? :)

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:18:29 am »
Phone first to find out who you need to contact, then send a personalised letter with all your services etc enclosed.

daz1977

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 01:24:09 pm »
Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Post Code

Date: ………………….

Dear ………………….,

I am writing to you because I am sure that our services can be of benefit to you.

We offer a comprehensive window cleaning service to commercial properties such as yours throughout the region.

With the recent tightening of health and safety legislation, particularly regulations regarding work at height* which affect building owners and facility managers, it is of the utmost importance that you choose a professional, competent and fully insured window cleaning contractor to carry out such a hazardous task.

In line with the requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and the Working at Height Regulations 2005, as a standard of practice we carry out a fully documented risk assessment and method statement of the works involved.

If you are due to review your current window cleaning contract then we would gladly meet with you to discuss your requirements and arrange for a written quotation.
We would then be happy to submit to you more information regarding our company, such as our customer portfolio, proof of insurance and references.

If at this present time you are happy with your current contractor then please keep our information on file for future reference.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to meet soon.

More details can be found by visiting our website at …………………………………..

Yours Sincerely,

Your Name
Your Position

daz1977

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 01:25:05 pm »
Dear Sir/Madam

Blue Monkey Window Cleaning

I have recently invested in a new technology that enables me to perform external window cleaning up to 4 floors high, all from the safety of the ground. I can now clean all your windows, fascia, roof signs, glass roofs, conservatorys and shop signs. This system works by using lightweight carbon fibre poles and highly purified and deionised water that when dry leaves your windows clean and smear free. Because I stay on the ground, many of the normal health and safety concerns are a thing of the past, and it also means reduced disturbance.

Because this system does away with ladders and expensive access platforms (And the risks involved with their use) I am confident that I can offer savings, and improved results when compared to your current cleaners, and would enjoy the opportunity to provide you with a quote.

Blue Monkey Window Cleaning is a local company and is fully insured.

If you would like me to quote, for any of your window/sign cleaning requirements, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on  or    or via e-mail  , or visit our web site for special introductionary offers 

Best Regards

gewindows

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 02:20:48 pm »
Ask the 'erberts who nicked mine off me yesterday, but make sure you put it in at 35% of the going rate  :-X