Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

magic_carpet

Cleanermate what's happened and export clients?
« on: January 20, 2021, 10:23:31 am »
Hi
It's been a while since I've posted.
I've been using Cleanersmate for years. Great program ! However my pc's are in need of an update and I could do with something more Cloud based. I'm happy to stay with Cleaners mate but I'll need to buy a new copy. Can I still do this? I tried but there seems to be a  requirement for .Netframework - What is this?
Does anyone know anything about Cleanersmate?
What has happened to it?
Is there a way to export my customers out of Cleanersmate and into another program ?
What alternatives are you all using?
Thanks in advance..Stay safe all !

Steve_Knight

Re: Cleanermate what's happened and export clients?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 08:51:33 am »
Hi Jamie

Try Allan Simmons at Get Booked Up.

Apparently,Kev no longer supports CleanersMate and Allan has done a few of his clients and moved them over to Get Booked Up.

01405 813665

Cheers Steve

Neil Worsnop

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:17:06 pm »
I'm going round and round trying to future proof myself with cleanersmate.  I'm still on my first installation so have a licence key spare but no download file or disc. 

Trying to export all the customers to a .csv will depend on whether you have opted them in/out of your mailing list.  This doesn't transfer any history, invoices or quotes as far as I can manage.  Not sure if moving it to GBU transfers everything but I don't really want to go down a subscription model. 

If anybody has a disc I could buy / borrow I'd be happier as the software itself does everything I want.  I'm on v 3.1.7.0 if that isn't being too picky!

v 2.something is downloadable but you still need a licence key so won't help your original problem.

magic_carpet

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 03:42:26 pm »
HI.
Thanks both for your response.  There is still a downloadable version online a quick search should find it. If you have a workable key you should be ok I guess. I'm looking at PICKTIME. It's in development  currently and permanently free for those early birds who sign up. It's a hassel learning a new system but it seems to do everything CM did plus more.
It's confusing at first because it seems to be designed for locations where people come to you, but this is workaroundable by naming your van the location.
They haven't answer my question about VAT on the invoice yet though !

Richard stacey

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 06:25:01 pm »
You can export data and you can download  a new version and use it on a new machine... I think download on cnet.. You get a 30 day free usage but if you use your existing license key and its on a second pc.  The license allows you to use it on 2 pc's., you should be fine and just need to import your back up.