Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sullivan

Traditional Cleaning Kit
« on: February 11, 2010, 12:10:19 pm »
Hi All,

I have my first 'inside and out' clean this weekend.

I'm looking at purchasing some Trad kit, not sure what to go for... (using WFP for outside)

I went into Homebase last night and had a look at the Unger kit, £15.99 for a 2x1.25m pole, and about £10 for each the squeegy and applicator. They also had a 2in1 applicator and squeegy which was only £10, but both were a bit smaller.

I'm just hoping for a bit of feedback on the kit above, or any suggestions on what kit to go for.

Pristine Clean

Re: Traditional Cleaning Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:29 pm »
ok dont buy from Home base. Or any do it all mate.

Reason is the rubber is absolue pants. For the want of a stronger word. I cannot say here.

Where are you based?

Unger is generally ok but it is the cheaper kit. The rubber that goes in is the important but. If you can manage with it untill you do it more freaqantly then that is fine.

Could you not look at a supplier near you that sell window cleaning, cleaning gear?

Dave

"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

sullivan

Re: Traditional Cleaning Kit
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 02:21:52 pm »
Thanks for the reply Dave,

I'm based in Surrey.

We do have a local cleaning supplies shop near by, I'll pop down there and have a look.

Other than Unger, what other brands would you recommend looking out for?

Cheers