Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

who uses vista print for there website?
« on: January 27, 2010, 06:59:05 pm »
Did you use vista print to create your website?

how easy is it to create and do they look professional?

looking at using there 1 month free trial, as need to get a website.

jonnyald

Re: who uses vista print for there website?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 07:09:13 pm »
mines with vista -  you have to give your credit card number when you set up the website (its very easy to set up a vistawebsite,VERY)   , they dont take any money till after the first month ,so you can cancel it anytime in those early days if you werent happy and not paid anything.

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:17:11 pm »
hi jonnyald

I just had a look at your site, it looks good. i wounder how many people have that design, as vista print only seem to have that design for window cleaners.

Whats your suprise 2010 extra?

jonnyald

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 07:22:46 pm »
theres 3 different windowcleaner layouts i believe .    iv only had mine since last summer and to be honest i only got it cos everybody else has one - im thinking maybe in summer to pull the plug on it as ive bags of work ,why rake in more on a website .

you have to be a customer ,to find out what the 2010 suprise is  ;)

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 07:34:02 pm »
haha, looks like im never gonna know then. thats a god idea though, gets potential customers interested. everyone likes to think there getting something for nothing dont they.

has your website got you much work in, or did you build your round up more from canvassing and word of mouth, etc.

wezzy32

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:42:20 pm »
i use vista hav a look
keep on smiling

lee09

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:44:56 pm »
i use vista hav a look

yours aint working wezzy. not much of an advert ;D
Lee

jonnyald

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 07:45:58 pm »
oh go on then i will tell yer -   new customers via the website get an offer of their  kitchen window inside done for free  each time i come to do a clean.    this is mainly to let them trust me and later do the whole insides  on a regular basis .

I built my round doorknocking+leaflets and never enjoyed doing it 

my website has raked in a fair bit of work ,and stuff id never have come across . one novelty bit is it shows who has clicked onto my  site . somebody in Colchester which is where i work quite a bit  has clicked onto it 32 times  this week  /maybe a stalker ?

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 08:11:02 pm »
A hook, line and sinker potential, i like it ;D. i bin trying to think of something similar to that, to try and intise more customers.

has many customers takin you up on that offer yet?

yours aint working wezzy, you should check that out.

seems like havin a website does seem worth while then, seems door knocking/leaflets seems the best way though.

32 times in one week is a lot, surely it isnt that hard to decide whether you want to have a window cleaner or not. :-\

jonnyald

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 08:21:51 pm »
 3 only have taken up this offer ,then again its only been on my website couple of weeks.   
  this inside work is a real goldmine , for starters its warm.  lately when im doing my normal work i keep saying "sorry im a bit late,its  mrs.so-n-so round the corner, i was doing her inside windows again" ,/////  this gets them curious 

but id never offer insides work if i had employees as then somebodys gonna be accused of nicking something probably .

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 08:37:19 pm »
3 is good for just a couple of weeks doin it, especialy this time of year. shows that it works.

inside work does seem like it can be a good earner, cus ur getting 2 jobs at the same place, saving on travelling time etc. like u say its getting them to trust you to do them. proberly puts you in a stronger position with the customer aswell, as there gonna wonna keep the window cleaner they can trust. would put them off takin a different window cleaner on just because hes £2 cheaper.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 10:14:54 pm »
I use vista,

I highly recommend them,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

wezzy32

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 11:13:08 pm »
i use vista hav a look

yours aint working wezzy. not much of an advert ;D
Lee
[/quot
pui me bk out yesterday  :( :(
but will be bk at it 2morow
keep on smiling

Klean07

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 11:51:43 pm »
I've been using Vista for 18 months with no probs. I pay £10.65 a month for unlimited pages etc.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

croxley steve

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 01:53:48 am »
i use vistaprint and its very easy to set up plus you can edit or add pics whenever you want ;D